Re: BMW newbie

Jack07;710018 said:
Bro, only one word to describe.. AWESOME!:woottt:
I really loves it!

Thats for sure bro... Hapi for u... Meet for coffee soon ya

Jack07;709880 said:
How can u guys leave me out??!!

I just collected mine... Trust me, u will nvr look back nor regret ur decision.. Saw many white color bros collected or waiting to be collect just nw..

Congrats to all waiting to collect soon! U will definitely LOVE it!!!!

Welcome all bros sistas.. Who had collected their new Awesome ride on sat... :dance::dance:

Hi all bros,

Hw is ur new rides?!! I got 2 minus points I wanna highlight..

Dun really like the auto left side mirror when reversing, it auto turns to face the ground..
Second is the auto start/stop function.. Dun really apply to SG road conditions.. And I always forgot to off this function, and the car will stop the engine whenever I came to a stop..
Makes ppl think that my car stall.. :sleepy:

wow so the new 1 series has the auto start/stop in SG?

Jack07;710532 said:
Hi all bros,

Dun really like the auto left side mirror when reversing, it auto turns to face the ground..
Second is the auto start/stop function.. Dun really apply to SG road conditions.. And I always forgot to off this function, and the car will stop the engine whenever I came to a stop..
Haha Jack bro. Take it that your ride is helping you save fuel.

Calling all bros.. Got a question..

My SE told me my new ride need to pump 98 petrol.. Just went to top full tank at 1/4 tank left..
Almost $100.. Nearly fainted.. Hah..
Wanna ask is 98 necessary? Cos the difference for a full tank btw 95 n 98 is $55 per full tank..
As I'm in the sales line, it's very siong for me! Any kind advise if 95 will spoil my engine or any repercussions???

Echizen;710587 said:
Haha Jack bro. Take it that your ride is helping you save fuel.

Haha.. Bro, I find it v annoying leh, each halt, the engine stops..
And as I'm not used to it, I always got shocked each time.. Haha..

Jack07;710708 said:

My SE told me my new ride need to pump 98 petrol.. Just went to top full tank at 1/4 tank left..
Wanna ask is 98 necessary? Cos the difference for a full tank btw 95 n 98 is $55 per full tank..
As I'm in the sales line, it's very siong for me! Any kind advise if 95 will spoil my engine or any repercussions???

Hi Jack,

it is probably 98 works better for your ride thus is best to give your ride the best petrol........
Understand your line, got to drive more...

* hope you clinch more deals........
cheers

Jack07;710708 said:

bro is there typo error? $55 per tank? all ang mo chia recommend 98 :D

S2k;710717 said:
bro is there typo error? $55 per tank? all ang mo chia recommend 98 :D

Maybe pump at JB?

cheers

JB vpower is 97 right if i dont remember wrongly?

S2k;710720 said:
JB vpower is 97 right if i dont remember wrongly?

Ninety-Seven........

cheers

Jack07;710532 said:
Hi all bros,

Bro, i think you cab off the auto side mirror when reversing, just put ur mirror selection switch to left mirror. Hope it is the same for all bmw.

CalvinNg;710724 said:
Bro, i think you cab off the auto side mirror when reversing, just put ur mirror selection switch to left mirror. Hope it is the same for all bmw.

yes it is.........

cheers

ac323;710718 said:
Maybe pump at JB?

cheers

Bro, no typo error.. What I meant is $55 is difference btw pumping 95 n 98 per full tank...
A lot of difference if I need to pump twice per week...
So can I conclude all bros n sista here all pump 98..?

Jack07;710731 said:
Bro, no typo error.. What I meant is $55 is difference btw pumping 95 n 98 per full tank...

Hi Jack,

yes, mostly 98........

* C3PO mostly on V-Power unless he drives his Sister's Lambo then is diesel.....
cheers

Jack07;710731 said:

I put in 95 for my first tank cos I read from hand book 95 is recommended.

GT8148;710752 said:
I put in 95 for my first tank cos I read from hand book 95 is recommended.

I think i will continue on 98 bah.. Since all the bros here recommend.. I guess gotta work harder on my sales to cover the extra cost.. but.. but.. work harder means drive more, more petrol consumption.. argghhhh!!!!!!

Jack07;710767 said:
I think i will continue on 98 bah.. Since all the bros here recommend.. I guess gotta work harder on my sales to cover the extra cost.. but.. but.. work harder means drive more, more petrol consumption.. argghhhh!!!!!!

bro the extra sales you generate will more than cover your petrol consumption :thumbsup:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helpdeskaustralia
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back