BMW Performance Brakes

Re: BMW Performance Brakes

Just curious to know how many peoples here have installed this performance brakes? appreciate feedbacks !

why still no pic?

dun be shy

Things that make you go mmmmm......

The Performance Brakes are def worth the "investment" if I can put it. They don't fade as pre-maturely as compared to the stock set esp after multiple applications on hot tarmac days. Rather spend that amt as compared to kissing someone else's butt with sudden stops.

Cheers!

Shall I go for BMW performance brakes or Brembo? Guru please advise!

FYI, BMW Performance Brakes are made by Brembo.......6 potters with a cool yellow scheme to accompany.

jnoelq;452601 said:
FYI, BMW Performance Brakes are made by Brembo.......6 potters with a cool yellow scheme to accompany.

BMW performance brake cost around $2890, any idea how much is Brembo cost for the similar products? thanks !

jnoelq;452586 said:
Things that make you go mmmmm......

The Performance Brakes are def worth the "investment" if I can put it. They don't fade as pre-maturely as compared to the stock set esp after multiple applications on hot tarmac days. Rather spend that amt as compared to kissing someone else's butt with sudden stops.

Cheers!

Yes, i must concurr with jnoelq, yellow is unique and nice.

Regarding the picture on the right, I really like the CF air-intake kit. Do any gurus knows if the E90 320 June 2008 production car can be fitted with this? Thanks.

Just checked with PML, no more POJ price ($2890/=) , so can forget about this !

Jadis;452640 said:
Just checked with PML, no more POJ price ($2890/=) , so can forget about this !

Ouch! Or alternatively you can either resist the mod itch bug till the next POJ in 2010 or look up Wilman to help get in a set for you but I'm not too sure of the pricing tho.

Cheers!

jseah_70;452634 said:
Yes, i must concurr with jnoelq, yellow is unique and nice.

Regarding the picture on the right, I really like the CF air-intake kit. Do any gurus knows if the E90 320 June 2008 production car can be fitted with this? Thanks.

Bro, that Performance CF air-intake you saw cannot be fitted in a 320i. It is meant for 323 and 325 one, coz the air-filter housing is different in design for a 4-potter and 6-potter.

323 or 325 air intake

21576d1247637272t-bmw-performance-brakes-dsc00024.jpg

320 air intake

yeah. perf intake is not meant for 320.
for 320, your next best choice is gruppem liao for the CF look :D

318 NewBoy;453099 said:
Bro, that Performance CF air-intake you saw cannot be fitted in a 320i. It is meant for 323 and 325 one, coz the air-filter housing is different in design for a 4-potter and 6-potter.

323 or 325 air intake

21576d1247637272t-bmw-performance-brakes-dsc00024.jpg

320 air intake
Thanks NewBoy & WT.

This means I can't do that = save $$$ hee hee :p

I am pretty surprised that the performance brakes does not come with SS brake hoses.. so after buying a damn good 6 pots brembo brake kit but fitted with stock rubber lines??? Any advise which are the compatiable SS lines for this kit? Front and rear....

SWS330;455454 said:
BMW Performance Brake custom fitted on my e46 coupe. :cloud9:

Nice!!! which workshop does the custom brackets to fit the mono performance brakes on non E9X models?? I assume that even the E39s can cutom fit this kit as well??

Good job fitting the clams on the e46. Looks good. Red wheel cap does not match now. Time to cf that.

Got the kit from Speed Religion UK. Unfortunately they already closed down. You actually just need to custom the carrier to fit your car.

ACS6;455612 said:
Good job fitting the clams on the e46. Looks good. Red wheel cap does not match now. Time to cf that.

Looking for a yellow center cap now...;)

Is BMW performance kit the same or lower spec than the brake kit that is on M3?

Bros..... can anyone advise :
for fitting of BBK - after that need to do any "updates" to the ECU or other stuffs like that? or is it just plug and play for all those other brands such as alcon, stoptech ,etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnpbali
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back