BMW-SG E60 group meetup

Re: BMW-SG E60 group meetup

hey Terry..did my friend in the silver ACS kitted E60 went?

wilman2772;174698 said:
My poster girl never turn up.......sigh.....

She lied & gave me hope of getting my autograph from her.....sigh.....

BTW, Terry : Thanks for organising the E60 meet!!

Great turn out too!!!!

kekekeke

'The Great White'

She probably club too much and could not wake up... Hehehehe....

Haze;174723 said:
She probably club too much and could not wake up... Hehehehe....

no lah, she did a fly by in her E60 plane...u all never see meh? :nehnehhh:
E60-6204.jpg

Thanks Terry for organising, the turn out was great!!! Have not seen so many E60s gathered together before.

Nice to meet all the bros of E60 division. Very very impressive rides I must say..... Cheers......

kenntona;174821 said:
Nice to meet all the bros of E60 division. Very very impressive rides I must say..... Cheers......

Bro Kenntona, when are you getting an E60 to join the gang? :)

kenntona;174821 said:

bro!!! mai tu liao la... change to E60!! come on come on!! :lol2:

Scuderia said:
Bro Kenntona, when are you getting an E60 to join the gang?
Terry said:
bro!!! mai tu liao la... change to E60!! come on come on!!
Itchy itchy liao, but still no real feeling yet leh...... But I have to say both of your rides, together with Wilman's, made my mind changed about the "uncle" image of E60...... muahahahahahahaha ..... the car can be sportily chio !!!

kenntona;174828 said:
Itchy itchy liao, but still no real feeling yet leh...... But I have to say both of your rides, together with Wilman's, made my mind changed about the "uncle" image of E60...... muahahahahahahaha ..... the car can be sportily chio !!!

Bro, uncle image is the E65 lah..like ACSCAB2..:lol2:

E60 is a sporty sedan yet elegant.

thanks for organizing yesterday E60 meetup....learnt a lot about my ride!!! kudos!!! should do this monthly hor

hamz;174863 said:
thanks for organizing yesterday E60 meetup....learnt a lot about my ride!!! kudos!!! should do this monthly hor

Which one is your ride?

Scuderia said:
Bro, uncle image is the E65 lah..like ACSCAB2.. E60 is a sporty sedan yet elegant.
Quite true. Orh Lulu is only 28, but some gals call him uncle. I am 45, but they call be Boy Boy. If I drive E60, they will address me as Mister, I'd guess.

Anyhow, how much did you spend on your cosmetic mods? Full kit plus fenders, quad pipes, rims? I am thinking Hamann kit plus DPEs/HREs - IF I get one......

kenntona;174894 said:
Quite true. Orh Lulu is only 28, but some gals call him uncle. I am 45, but they call be Boy Boy. If I drive E60, they will address me as Mister, I'd guess.

Anyhow, how much did you spend on your cosmetic mods? Full kit plus fenders, quad pipes, rims? I am thinking Hamann kit plus DPEs/HREs - IF I get one......

Spent about 8k for kit and exhaust and 5k for rims and tyres.

Hamann kit is very nice, the wide body even better. Should go for the Hamann Edition race 20" rims.

Scuderia said:
Hamann kit is very nice, the wide body even better. Should go for the Hamann Edition race 20" rims.
Bro, I'd think the M5 kit is the best looking amongst all. But the Hamann Anniversary not as fierce as the Hamann M5 rims, which also look like Orh Lulu's DPE's R20 in platinium graphite:

Dynamic Performance Engineering

My suggestion... get jet black!! with full M tech kit+acs addon and hamann quad diffuser... get HRE 943R in high polish plus brembo 8 pot!! :yummie:

nice meetup..got some g00d lobang...and of cos finally noe tat my side mirrors fold in if i hold the lock button....lol..
should end the meetup after a meal...next meetup perhaps

NNB your call Saify "UNCLE".. he easy to bully izzit..:furious:

PUI Ken Hia, i sent email to DPE liao.. waiting for reply. I told them to use stronger material to fabricate cos driver heavier than walrus.. so price might be higher due to excess material.. kp u posted. Oh ya, DPE got 3 pc now, i ask them to quote on that too..

:lol2: 7 series not uncle lar.... its gangsta!!

haha yea..7series is Gangster..
6 series is hamster(no offence)
5 series is PIMPSTER..
3series is eh..ran out of ideas..

btw y not pics huh?

nicholastan91;175367 said:
haha yea..7series is Gangster..
6 series is hamster(no offence)
5 series is PIMPSTER..
3series is eh..ran out of ideas..

?

3 series is Chee Hongs-ter.

Hello dun call me gangster k.. i am shy and homely guy.. dun believe ask the chicks from lisbo.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back