BMW.SG Topless Club

What happened to the club? Very short-lived innit?

Who says it is short-lived?

OK, we will have a topless meetup for photoshoot this coming Sunday at the carpark next to the East Coast Food Centre at 8.30 am.

Both topless and non-topless bros & sis can join the meetup. After the meetup, we can go lim kopi and TCSS at the food centre.

Non-BMW owners can also join in.

The Mixmaster

The Mixmaster said:

OK, we will have a topless meetup for photoshoot this coming Sunday at the carpark next to the East Coast Food Centre at 8.30 am.

Both topless and non-topless bros & sis can join the meetup. After the meetup, we can go lim kopi and TCSS at the food centre.

The Mixmaster

Serious? Photoshoot?
Time to polish car. More hard work... :verysad:
album_pic.php

Tanzy said:
The Mixmaster said:

The Mixmaster

Serious? Photoshoot?
Time to polish car. More hard work... :verysad:
album_pic.php
:inlove: :drool: :drool:

But you are site admin!

The Mixmaster said:
OK, we will have a topless meetup for photoshoot this coming Sunday(12th Sep) at the carpark next to the East Coast Food Centre at 8.30 am.

The Mixmaster

:(

sigh. miss the car like crazy now!!!

Tanzy said:
But you are site admin!

The Mixmaster said:
OK, we will have a topless meetup for photoshoot this coming Sunday(12th Sep) at the carpark next to the East Coast Food Centre at 8.30 am.

The Mixmaster

ryan,

Then why you sell?

Silly boy....

The Mixmaster said:

The Mixmaster

C U there!

I don't even own the car man. It's not mine..it's my moms.

I just mod it that's all :|

SMYUEN said:
ryan,

Then why you sell?

Silly boy....

ryan said:
I don't even own the car man. It's not mine..it's my moms.

I just mod it that's all :|

SMYUEN said:
ryan,

Then why you sell?

Silly boy....

Aiyoh, then why your mum dont buy E60?

To my Master DJ,

Muz u really do the shoot when I am not in S'pore? sigh. Life is cruel. Anyway, me also no BMW la. n DJ, better do a row call or else end up only u n Doc Yuen hand-in-hand takin photo. haha.

ok, Sunday, 8.30am, CP beside East Coast Hawker

1) MixMaster
2) SM Yuen
3)?
4)?

Yup.. as far as I know thats the one. rite DJ ???

My cab is stock leh... u sure you want to photoshoot my cab? no bodykit, not m3 wing mirror.... feels naked amoung all the modded cab. :p

Ya all really wake up early on Sunday morning man!

Saw this over at another forum. In case you all get too excited about the topless portion....

Topless Car wash cum fund raising.

Good Day,

We will be be doing a Topless Car Wash this sat & sun (11 & 12 Sep) at SMU (Food Haven by the park)from 9am to 5pm to raise funds for our year end trip to Thailand(Surin) for marine conservation expedition and community work for Mokens community living at Surin. Only $10 bucks.I will be in SMU on sunday.Pls kindly support us in this car wash. Have a safe drive.

Cheers
Jimmy Koh

Hi

Its part of our adveristiment to attract people.We will wash the whole car for u at 10 bucks and the rest without the top at 8 bucks only.

Doc Yuen

Yes, that is the location I am referring to.

Although I mentioned the time of 8.30 am this Sunday for the photoshoot (this time of the day, not so hot, fewer cars around therefore abundant car park spaces & food is available nearby), I don't mind if we meetup some other time or somewhere else.

Also, ACSCAB2 (aka Ivan) cannot make it this Sun and as you know, he is a Very Very Important Person, and going topless without him just wouldn't be the same. So how?

ok, Sunday, 8.30am, CP beside East Coast Hawker. If not enough cars how? Postpone to another day...... Sunday got to take half day after tat go back to work. Must cnfrm asap so can wash my car!

1) MixMaster
2) SM Yuen
3) Alvin666
4)?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theforestavn