BMW.SG Topless Club

SMYUEN said:
Tanzy,

Thanks for the compliment.... hehehehe

:wavey:

Don't think too highly of yourself. Never once did I mention that the stickers had any relation to you.

Tanzy said:
SMYUEN said:
Tanzy,

Don't think too highly of yourself. Never once did I mention that the stickers had any relation to you.

Then who are you relating to? The "Gomaki" on your number plate?

SMYUEN said:
Tanzy said:
SMYUEN said:
Tanzy,

Then who are you relating to? The "Gomaki" on your number plate?

OK OK. This ends here.
Nobody talks about her. :naughty:

Geoff Ang said:
cool dude... see ya all tomorrow! :)
Geoff,

Just wondering, is your number plate -> SFM33*2?

Cause on Monday, I saw a Z4 2.5l with the same configuration, coming out from Jurong area near my place.. (Sterling grey, red interior).

Coincidentally, I had a Deja Vu experience... After seeing the car above at Jurong, I was turning out at Bukit Merah and saw another 2-3 identical Z4s (same color), with different number plates/owners... going in different directions.. what a coincidence and all within 30 mins!

Puny said:
Geoff Ang said:
cool dude... see ya all tomorrow! :)
Geoff,

Just wondering, is your number plate -> SFM33*2?

Cause on Monday, I saw a Z4 2.5l with the same configuration, coming out from Jurong area near my place.. (Sterling grey, red interior).

Coincidentally, I had a Deja Vu experience... After seeing the car above at Jurong, I was turning out at Bukit Merah and saw another 2-3 identical Z4s (same color), with different number plates/owners... going in different directions.. what a coincidence and all within 30 mins!

Puny,

Its a sign... a sign... a sign of a revolutionary change in your life. You will own a Z4 soon.

Congrats!

:) :) :)

SMYUEN said:
Puny,
Its a sign... a sign... a sign of a revolutionary change in your life. You will own a Z4 soon.
Congrats!
REALLY?!?.. Hmmm...
Okay, I'm going to buy 4D..
$50 big, $50 small.. Hmmm.. 645 cabrio.. hmmm.. not enough stilll, need mods....

Puny said:
SMYUEN said:
Puny,
Congrats!
REALLY?!?.. Hmmm...
Okay, I'm going to buy 4D..
$50 big, $50 small.. Hmmm.. 645 cabrio.. hmmm.. not enough stilll, need mods....

Go man.. I somehow belief in these "signs".... $100 in exchange for a 645 cabrio? Hmm.. if you win, make sure you leave some spare cash to buy me a set of type IVs ok??

:thumbsup:

hey puny,

yeah... mine's SFM3422G
and yeah i live around that area... whats your ride and plates?
would love to say hi to u on the road!
funny huh... seeing a couple for Z on the same morning... i am thinking that could be the very same morning that i too saw 2 other Z4 on the same road!!!
there's also one with the exact same strling grey as me but i think with black seats, gal driver... also same area, cause we both pulled into the expressway together... agree with doc yuen... it's a sign and its in NEON!!! :dance:

Geoff Ang said:
hey puny,

yeah... mine's SFM3422G
and yeah i live around that area... whats your ride and plates?
would love to say hi to u on the road!
funny huh... seeing a couple for Z on the same morning... i am thinking that could be the very same morning that i too saw 2 other Z4 on the same road!!!
there's also one with the exact same strling grey as me but i think with black seats, gal driver... also same area, cause we both pulled into the expressway together... agree with doc yuen... it's a sign and its in NEON!!! :dance:

Dude, I was beside/behind you on the last 2 days (think Monday and Wednesday) that I saw you!.. Black 318i with BMW-SG decal on the rear window panels.. My car number plate is '9990'. :) What a coincidence!

Definitely the same morning (think it's monday) that I saw the other Zs as well. hehhee..

I will wind down my windows and wave hi the next time I see you. :) Didn't really expect it to be you!

Cheers,
Alvin.

haha... sweet!!! cheers dude!!!
will keep my "sleep grumpy just woke up" eyes open for u...!!!
see ya soon!
g

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum, just found out about it recently, it's way cool!! Heard there was a topless meet just recently in September which I had missed, anyway, hope to be able to make it for the next meet.

My ride is a Black Z4 with Dream red leather seats, 2.5i, say Hi if we meet on the road anytime!

Cheers/ Jericho

hey jericho,

here's a warm welcome to the topless club...
hope to see ya on the road sometime soon!
u got my plates... wave to me when u see me!

cheers!
g

sweet... wah looks like there's so far a head count of 3 Z4s in the jurong area... Glam car for a Glam area... hahahahhaaaa!!!

Hi Jericho

Welcome to BMWSG, Do sign up with the forum admin (aka Ryan) in order to get access to the members folder.

See ya. :wavey:

Hey... our bro Goeff Ang has got more cool shots in this month's issue of torque! Its on the SLK....

Go check it out!!

p/s: whats "maverick photographer?"

:)

I know the car yucks lah.. but the photographer quite artistic leh...

thanks for the compliments doc... :)
u said it tanzy... SLK sucks bigtime... haha... i was talking to the merc gal who brought the car to the location how bad it was after the shoot and test-drive...
lacks power, no feedback from steering, slow stowage of top, awful suspension etc... she saw my Z and said even agreed i have a better ride... hahahaaa!!!
well at least i made it look pretty!!! kekeke!!! :shoot:
my next shoot gonna be the baby lambo... cant wait for that... hehe!!!
cheers!
g :wavey:

Geoff

For the next photoshoot, can you please help to list down the possible locations with nice background and ideal time of the day (in terms of hotness & traffic)? After the success of the last meetup, this time we'd better pick a spot that can accomodate at least 10 cars.

I've seen some pics in local car magazines of other car clubs' (eg Peugeot Club) photoshoot on the roof of a commercial building carpark. In such places, we can find elevated points to take "telecam" angle view of the formations.

If we have enough topless and non-topless cars, we can try to take shots with the cars arranged in a "BMWSG" formation.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theforestavn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back