BMW.SG Topless Club

sir yes sir... i will put together a (what we call in the business) photographer's treatment and action plan!!!

keep ya posted!

cheers!

Geoff Ang said:
thanks for the compliments doc... :)
u said it tanzy... SLK sucks bigtime... haha... i was talking to the merc gal who brought the car to the location how bad it was after the shoot and test-drive...
lacks power, no feedback from steering, slow stowage of top, awful suspension etc... she saw my Z and said even agreed i have a better ride... hahahaaa!!!
well at least i made it look pretty!!! kekeke!!! :shoot:
my next shoot gonna be the baby lambo... cant wait for that... hehe!!!
cheers!
g :wavey:

Geoff.. you said it man. I think this time BMW's Z4 has blasted the competition away. There is one thing you missed - NO ELECTRIC SEATS! In a merc!!!!!

Sorry but I just cant get over the image of my neighbour struggling with his manual seats. Awrhh... that was really awrhhh...

Might as well make a manual folding top. :screwedu:

Think merc really screwed up big time. Maybe the SLK 320 will be better..

Doc,

no SLK320 la; only got SLK350.......

hav to agree wif all comments here; I went for this SLK launch wif high hopes but somehow was veri disappointed by it. At the launch price of 218K for the SLK200, thought it was really crazy to buy tis 1.8 4pot, although the Kompressor was reasonable;

n yes, the manuel seats sucks.....SLK350 was priced at abt 258K then n it came wif electric seats n xenons n much sweeter engine. IMHO, better buy if somehow die die muz own an SLK.

ACSCAB2 said:
Doc,

no SLK320 la; only got SLK350.......

hav to agree wif all comments here; I went for this SLK launch wif high hopes but somehow was veri disappointed by it. At the launch price of 218K for the SLK200, thought it was really crazy to buy tis 1.8 4pot, although the Kompressor was reasonable;

n yes, the manuel seats sucks.....SLK350 was priced at abt 258K then n it came wif electric seats n xenons n much sweeter engine. IMHO, better buy if somehow die die muz own an SLK.

Sorry boss.. its SLK 350.. wah.. sounds like can fly huh!

Been a while my Topless Brethrens (OK, so far, all males).
How das thou fare? Anon, when will we lay eyes on beauteous rides?

I am still cracking my head to think of a fun outing for those of us that go topless.

Is there anywhere in Singapore where we can take some more photos with a sandy beach background?

Or how about going to that patch of reclaimed land beside the Benjamin Sheares bridge where we can get the CBD skyline as a backdrop? I am taking about the place where they used to anshor the Starhub airship.

Alternatively, we can always meetup for hightea at a leading hotel, ask for permission to park our topless rides at the hotel foyer and then have a photoshoot in front of the hotel? Maybe the hotel wouldn't mind having a row of chio topless cars parked outside. Quite glamorous what?

Anyone got contact at a 5 star hotel?

There is one open carpark at Changi beach, it overlook the sea! Nice view too especially evening time!

The Mixmaster said:
I am still cracking my head to think of a fun outing for those of us that go topless.

Is there anywhere in Singapore where we can take some more photos with a sandy beach background?

Or how about going to that patch of reclaimed land beside the Benjamin Sheares bridge where we can get the CBD skyline as a backdrop? I am taking about the place where they used to anshor the Starhub airship.

Alternatively, we can always meetup for hightea at a leading hotel, ask for permission to park our topless rides at the hotel foyer and then have a photoshoot in front of the hotel? Maybe the hotel wouldn't mind having a row of chio topless cars parked outside. Quite glamorous what?

Anyone got contact at a 5 star hotel?

Can try Ritz Carlton.... you keen? Mandarin hotl also quite cool - smack in middle of orchard road. haha

i feel hotels are a tat much... too much hassle... further more very restictive!!!
i'd rather we do in some quite space... big, open etc...
so that we can fart around to the cows go home... :)

g

Guys! HAve not been around town for the last few meet up. Where is the next 1 due? Cant wait to meet up with you people! :)

Hey Trigger!

The official meetup date is on the last Sunday of every month. U just missed the Oct one. Well, the next one is on 28 Nov...

Other than that, we have informal ones on Friday evenings or any other dates, depending on the person organizing them. Check out our Meetups/Events every once in a while!

Cheers!

1. Mixmaster
2. SMYuen - 325 FL Cab steel blue with blue canvas
3. Tanzy
4. Alvin666
5. CyberTron
6. Alainc
7. RB
8. ACS CAB1
9. ACS CAB2
10. ACS CAB3
11. r300emy

Re: BMW.SG Topless Club

whoaaaaaaaaaaa this is a very very old thread!!!

hahaha!

haha... but think most still driving it topless.... one way or the other... :)

Topless rocks as well.....................

cheers

ac323;631926 said:
Topless rocks as well.....................

cheers

Lol Alvin this is such an old thread. But anyways TOPLESS IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theforestavn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back