BMW-SG Track Day Pics...

Re: BMW-SG Track Day Pics...

Jawzsg, thanks for the pics man.......I simply LOVE it :yummie:

And if you still wondering who i am, i am Alex :)

I am also the taxi driver for bro OLL...:lol2:

nice pics Jawsg... and yes, like what CBS bro said, your son is really cute and I'm sure soon he will be a great driver due to such early influence... :)

Adam, yr car the black 6ser with M6 rims? looking mean with the blackened grilles!

CBS & 33, guys you're welcome I also like to thanks all those bro and sista that have kept my kid occuppied once a while.. especially Mrs Dave.

No he's not going to be any good driver as yet judging by his performance in Need for Speed, Forsa Motorsport and Project Gotham. Kuniang his best time at the Nurburgring was something like >18 mins kind of thing. kekkekek..

Err.. also like to declare that I have taken about 100 shot but around 20% comes out blurry, so the best 80 was posted. Don't know how those people can take pic of car zooming by where the car looks absolutely clear and the background blurr blur..

My technic simple... background very clear.. and car blur blur when they zoom by.. kkekekekeke. I rest the camera against a pillar or similar and focus on the track.. when the car appear.. I snapped.. some of the car only kena the backside ...sigh... Ilike the Golf ..so didn't post those car.. (Jeremy.. tell your friend me paiseh lah).

I enjoyed myself too.. just me and kid doing something together.. On the way back I also show him JB town... err... where those red light district located huh?? Sentosa looks tamed already woh..kekekekekekek..

jawzsg,

thanks for sharing the pics.

cheers

:( yo Xavier.. yes... but now gotta respray the grills, cause got alot of paint chip on them!! :(

u should join the guys for next track day.. its fun...

oh.. and nice meeting u Louis... damn fast Z4.. but ur mum's 350Z.. wa lau.. lagi fast.... drool...

33;147402 said:
Jawzsg, thanks for the pics man.......I simply LOVE it :yummie:

And if you still wondering who i am, i am Alex :)

I am also the taxi driver for bro OLL...:lol2:

oh thats ur car with the M5 rims?i saw ur car at the chrysler dealer last month..was thinking that this car looks familiar..so that u?u bought a SRT8?hahaa

jawzsg;147413 said:
No he's not going to be any good driver as yet judging by his performance in Need for Speed, Forsa Motorsport and Project Gotham. Kuniang his best time at the Nurburgring was something like >18 mins kind of thing. kekkekek..

those game is sure no help in future..let him play GT4..thats the real life driving game..ask him to bring the M3 to the Nurburgring..see wats the timming he got!haha
thanks for the pics too..looks great

Nick, thankz .. but no lah.. just bought him an electric panio for his birthday...so he better spend more time on that.. OT a bit.. what's the time you clock on the Nurburgring? I myself can hardly goes under 10 minutes on Forsa (using APR Celica or the Trueno). I'll try the M3 GTR when I get some time to mess with it.

yeah looks really fun, b4 i go i need to get coilovers or else my car will sway like a big fat momma..:)

u shd get a car bra to protect against the chips next time...

Kiddy M;147420 said:
:( yo Xavier.. yes... but now gotta respray the grills, cause got alot of paint chip on them!! :(

u should join the guys for next track day.. its fun...

Yus_E36;147342 said:
I'm gonna get my car a good set of tires and brakes and i'll drive up with u guys on the next track day.
I had loads of fun joining the BVO group for the track day. Simply awesome experience.

Alex (33-fast and furious) and Bernard (just sibey fast) for the track experience on sepang

Hahahahahaha, you got the mod virus liao :lol2:

No worries, bro. Mine is nothing compared to the BVO guys...their car is FAST :yummie:

nicholastan91;147426 said:
oh thats ur car with the M5 rims?i saw ur car at the chrysler dealer last month..was thinking that this car looks familiar..so that u?u bought a SRT8?hahaa

Nic, shhhhhhhhhh!!!! dun say so loud lah...:)

hetraa;147472 said:
yeah looks really fun, b4 i go i need to get coilovers or else my car will sway like a big fat momma..:)

u shd get a car bra to protect against the chips next time...

No need lah. I've got neither coilovers nor a car bra. Still fun!

Swaying makes it even more exciting, haha! You can then realise how much better your car is than you can ever imagine...

Just respray your bumper every once a year (maybe 4-6 trackdays?) for the lifespan of your car and it'll come up to be about the same price as a car bra...

wah car bra so ex one ar..same as spray...thot its a juz a piece of rubber/plastiky thing...:)

yo Xavier.. yah.. Good Bras are not cheap u know.. it is better to just send ur car for re-spraying.. anyway.. the mmost affected area will be the bumper.. and grilles...

and yes, like wat CBS said, it is better to try ur car as it is, then u will know what ur car can do... I also got no Coilovers... sway until shiok.. macham drifting... hehehehe....

its more for fun.. legalized speeding..woohooo...

Ot a bit... CBS bro, maybe Cling wrap also can ah... :)

ur E46 fast man... nice...

wow!! jealous man... u guys really had fun. Miss it...
hopefully my car will be ready for the next track day, its a must!!

Kiddy M;147421 said:
oh.. and nice meeting u Louis... damn fast Z4.. but ur mum's 350Z.. wa lau.. lagi fast.... drool...

nice to have finally met you in person too. as for the 350Z, i guess at the end of the day, there's no replacement for displacement.

Hetraa, no worries lah.. my bumper quite nice mah.. looking every bit like Piggyboyz... Long ago when I saw Piggyboyz car at the workshop.. I was saying .. "look at this, battle scars everywhere.. now this driver knows how to enjoy his car.. kekkekkek." That prompted me to try tracking and at first, little bit heart pain.. after a while used to it.

If you don't like that, then you can get a bra or plaster your front with clear plastic sheet.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back