BMW-SG Track Day Pics...

Re: BMW-SG Track Day Pics...

Kiddy M;147486 said:
Ot a bit... CBS bro, maybe Cling wrap also can ah... :)

ur E46 fast man... nice...

Cling wrap better still! Can keep your car fresh for days...

My car is not fast by any means. It's just swift. You can smoke me anytime, so please give chance. The real fast ones are people like Dave. How many non-M, auto E39 5 series out there can smoke M3's by car lengths, haha...

ya balls... Dave's E39 5er was out of this world.. amazing!! M3 smoked until jialat...

I cannot smoke u la.. i still got alot to learn from u all... slowly slowly... anyway...didn't get to chakup chakup with u BVO guys..next time la... :)

Here are some more from the photosshoot after the trackday.

1. Guys and their rides.
2. Rides only
3. Master Driver and Master Mechanic
4. Monster Mini

Click on image to see bigger version.

adam...jawzsg...kc, thanks for capturing the essence of a really fun outing !

cheers

Adam: Hey thanks for a very interesting picture story of the whole track day.

Jawsg: Nice meeting you that day. Thanks for the pictures taken. Your kid really very cute.

Xavier: Just bring your car to track be it stock or not. Then you can slowly appreciate every mod you put into your car.

CBS - wah damn nice story and pics. U really are the Goreng King !! :lol2:

Jawz - nice pics, no probs, i'll tell VJ about it, guess his car too fast !! hehe

Rastaman.. thankz.. my apology to VJ. only got the backside of his car.. so you are correct.. kekekekek.

Rastaman;147663 said:
CBS - wah damn nice story and pics. U really are the Goreng King !! :lol2:

Jawz - nice pics, no probs, i'll tell VJ about it, guess his car too fast !! hehe

Hi Jeremy,
Can you check with VJ is he the one taking part in the italiaauto track day on 1st oct at Sepang ? Calling VJ ...

Hey guys!,
this may sound silly to some of your, but where is the Sepang Track located? Would like to bring my Merc there for a drive. Also, can you just drive there, or do you have to make bookings?

Thanks

It's in KL, just off the highway to Shah Alam. Look out for our future event and get intouch with the organiser if you like to drive round the track for a few round. Otherwise, you can always drive up there to visit if you are not tracking (No track fees also). One way journey is about 300+ km. Toll charge likely to set you back around RM80+ both ways.... if you are lucky.

Mostly, the group goes up in a convoy, pretty organised. I like to go solo once a while which can be pretty fun and you don't know who you meet along the way.. kekekeke.. I used the NS highway coz I don't know the way with the back roads.

Cheers and hope the info helps.

Great thanks alot. 300 plus km, thats about two over hours drive. Will this car be allowed to join you guys? Dont worry about the wheels, this is an old pic, and i now have 18 inch lorinsers with Goodyear F1 tyres.

wow, its a clasic man. still looks great!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back