bmw - stomp again

Re: bmw - stomp again

Bling;1021240 said:
So sad to see our own people sabotaging each other on stomp, in singapore, public can get to feel how celebrities in tw, hk, hollywood, etc worries about being judged and such, we do a bit a bit trivial things also worried of getting stomped, youtubed...bad culture!

you sure is our people? Singaporean?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

If parking this way really obstructs trolley and wheel chair (sorry i don't know where is the location), I will not park here. I will just find another lot. I can scold the whole world and blame it on everyone else, but the fact is that I'm causing obstruction. I mean, what if someone dulan and use trolley to scrape my car? I already went Angie two times this year liao, cannot afford third time :)

ac323;1021241 said:

Happy National Day Alvin. Btw are u a local? U look a bit like Kung fu master from Hong Kong.

The problem is not the stomper or the merc...IT IS THE BMW OWNER.

Siao ah, only idiot or ah sia kia trying to haolian his car will park there.

If me, I will siam far far away from parking lots at walk ways, ramps, trolley paths and etc, to avoid someone scratching my car, whether intended or not.

Slow_poke_driver;1021249 said:
The problem is not the stomper or the merc...IT IS THE BMW OWNER.

Siao ah, only idiot or ah sia kia trying to haolian his car will park there.

If me, I will siam far far away from parking lots at walk ways, ramps, trolley paths and etc, to avoid someone scratching my car, whether intended or not.

Maybe carpark full and no other lots available, and he desperately needs to go to the toilet cos of nature's call? The Stomper does not do justice to the victim and his/her mitigating circumstances.

And again, I shall remind everyone that it is not the fault of the BMW. True story...

View attachment 53230

View attachment 53231

Last edited by a moderator:

ac323;1021241 said:

That's very true.... 不愧 you are 中华英雄! Can see beyond the ordinary and find the truth!

Bling;1021240 said:
So sad to see our own people sabotaging each other on stomp, in singapore, public can get to feel how celebrities in tw, hk, hollywood, etc worries about being judged and such, we do a bit a bit trivial things also worried of getting stomped, youtubed...bad culture!
Lucky me, I don't post pix on Stomp. I only provide the hard truth reminder by putting a A4 note* on the windscreen tat reads 'Go Get Your F*cking Eye Checked, You Parked Your Ride Like A MORON!'.

So any members here got such a note, it is me :)

* a bunch of pre-printed note and kept in my ride.

ac323;1021241 said:

Trying to act very neutral...even foreigners living in singapore should be considered as people in sg generally...不分你我,大家都是人...so should not sabotage each other...

Bling;1021349 said:
Trying to act very neutral...even foreigners living in singapore should be considered as people in sg generally...不分你我,大家都是人...so should not sabotage each other...

Thanks bling for making me feel welcomed. :cool:

this is people M3 regular lot at plaza sing level4a.
stomper get a life, stress for what?
happy national day.

Meek;1021352 said:
Thanks bling for making me feel welcomed. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scarlett3107
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups