Bmw v8 ftw !!!

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
Not I say one...................................

Re: Bmw v8 ftw !!!

to the cheebye ang mor in the E95 M3 (is that the current edition .... I cant keep up) ... i left at a stand still at the lights on Shenton Way waiting for his V8 to rev up ... I say "There ain't no substitute for a V10 pal !!!"

Gavin's E10.

E11 must be a prototype.

dun ever ever let me see the cb ang mor in sepang...I will show him "L"oser sign...

poor signatureincz.....

btw, I am reporting this ang mor to TP for street racing.... pui

totoseow;1031345 said:
to the cheebye ang mor in the E95 M3 (is that the current edition .... I cant keep up) ... i left at a stand still at the lights on Shenton Way waiting for his V8 to rev up ... I say "There ain't no substitute for a V10 pal !!!"

Now it's N95!

mine V8 but very slow...cannot keep up with normal Lancer...WTF is the guy talking about....street racing?

That chow ang mo should have gotten off his car and confronted the fella right there and then instead of posting online. Will that particular driver know by that ang mo posting online? Real Loser....nowadays many keyboard heros, road encounters then go home post online. waste time.

What a stupid f#€k. A lot of 4 cylinder Jdm can beat his stupid v8 in street racing.

No wonder others think BMW drivers are dicks thanks to minorities like him.

Aa chao Ang Moh, ai race mai? I borrow an Evo from my haidee. U open his bonnet inside got red, blue, chrome things arh.

To the chao Ang mo at Shenton way who beat the red light.
There is no substitute for your 24 points pal.

He should post this at sgevo, should be able to find the elusive evo 11, then maybe can check if any evo 10 can beat his shenton way v8

tankspeed;1032893 said:
He should post this at sgevo, should be able to find the elusive evo 11, then maybe can check if any evo 10 can beat his shenton way v8

I can bet my underwear this chao ang mo dare not turn up if jio to race with any evo be it 1 or 10

Jason8822;1032898 said:
I can bet my underwear this chao ang mo dare not turn up if jio to race with any evo be it 1 or 10

No point jio him larr he's ball less , sometimes i saw some stock car playing stunt like Ken Block on AYE how i wish they steering wheel fall off immediately and make a post on MCF to express my condolence to him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back