BMW Wedding Convoy 28.06.08 7.30am to 11am

Re: BMW Wedding Convoy 28.06.08 7.30am to 11am

Clemz, got your email...can only confirm on Thursday...reserve a ribbon for me still okie? :p

Clemz,

Thought wedding car should always be the first..keke..

What u meant by break down into groups?? shouldn't all be travelling at the same time...think if u want maybe just seperate the car into like e90,e92, etc then see how u want it to be arrange lo...15cars, shouldn't be too difficult to arrange la...IMO..

Bmer;349749 said:
Clemz,

Thought wedding car should always be the first..keke..

What u meant by break down into groups?? shouldn't all be travelling at the same time...think if u want maybe just seperate the car into like e90,e92, etc then see how u want it to be arrange lo...15cars, shouldn't be too difficult to arrange la...IMO..

haha...i am clueless about such things lah.

ok, Wedding Car will lead the way.

15 car convoy should be just nice, easy to organise and can be chop chop too.

just informed my photographers and they are damm excited about it too !

5 more days to go....kan cheong already man !

Don't you have like cameraman in front of the bridal car or something? Cameramen can probably get on an open top and shoot and "part the red sea" at the same time to ensure smooth journey... I also don't know so i gasak only...

speaking from experience, it's gonna be better if you have a rehearsal drive or at least a face-to-face briefing session to ensure that everyone knows how, where, when, what, etc... especially the lead bridal car driver.

trust me, i've been though it, and murphy's law does happen.

and there are a few customs that you might want to abide by, like cannot U-turn no matter what. Some people quite pantang one...

Callin for Sam...Friday what time wash?? was thinking of late afternoon around 4 5 pm....what time u plannin to go?

have already pre-empted nadia about the mass wash and polish, whilst talking about other things.

lotsa things happening at r2d this week.

she'd get rod to contact you, sam.

Thanks man! They are opened? I go disturb them and steal their drinks. :)

Sam let me know k..if timing is abt the time i mentioned then just book for me too...wash only rite..

Hey Clemz, just a heads-up - I will stay with the convoy all the way to the church, but unlikely to be able to stay for the actual wedding/lunch reception itself.

Azrielsc;351143 said:
Ben, Rod said that he'll meet us at R2D at about 4pm!

onz..most probably i will be there around 430pm...see ya there...

Hi,

Clemz did you receive my email with my details ? Is the collection of ribbon on the actual day ?

Regards
Aerosports\\\

lucily i read this thread again i tot it is on sunday.
sam i need ur no.

Hello..... I'm serious in the convoy le...... why no body reply me???? :furious: :furious: :furious:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hello88press

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back