BMWSG Sepang Track Day 30 July 2011 registration

Re: BMWSG Sepang Track Day 30 July 2011 registration

hello from sepang.. torrential rain and standing water claimed a victim this afternoon on track.... dead straight aquaplane at 110km/h on street tires even ...

nothing that won't buff out though :D

===

nice photos arthur... good on you...heard carrie and you had lots of fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaun;671085 said:
hello from sepang.. torrential rain and standing water claimed a victim this afternoon on track.... dead straight aquaplane at 110km/h on street tires even ...

nothing that won't buff out though :D

===

nice photos arthur... good on you...heard carrie and you had lots of fun :D

I'll like to see how it can be buffed out :thinking:

Hmmm.... no way i would ever go on the track in anything other than mildly damp track comditions as aquaplaning is a whole new realm of suicide as far as I am concerned.... I sure don't need to track that badly....

discom;671146 said:
I'll like to see how it can be buffed out :thinking:

hahha joking mate.. pretty sure it's just bodywork, wheels, some suspension members, uprights...chassis should be alright I think.

thanks for the info on trailing a trackcar! now I have to get on my friend's case for giving me inaccurate information lol

harold996tt;671275 said:
Hmmm.... no way i would ever go on the track in anything other than mildly damp track comditions as aquaplaning is a whole new realm of suicide as far as I am concerned.... I sure don't need to track that badly....

yeah man...slick enough as it is just in the wet with the patches of rubber vs none, oil surfacing, etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88one
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back