• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Body kit for E90 facelift

Frachiew

Am looking to upgrade from pre LCI to LCI. Looking for front bumper, bonet, side skirt and rear bumper

Appreciate if anyone has the lobang for it.

Thanks

Re: Body kit for E90 facelift

Frachiew;785648 said:
Am looking to upgrade from pre LCI to LCI. Looking for front bumper, bonet, side skirt and rear bumper

Appreciate if anyone has the lobang for it.

Thanks

Hi Fra,

i think i only got front and rear bumper.....
will check and get back to you.....

cheers

ac323;785650 said:
Hi Fra,

i think i only got front and rear bumper.....
will check and get back to you.....

cheers

with ac323 help very fast u can get what u want !! Bumpz!

Frachiew;785655 said:
Any pix? Wat about lobang for bonet?

Hi Fra,

used Bonnet abit tough......otherwise you can call Mike of Sin Wee Chuan 9107 4888.....

cheers

Pls keep me posted on the bumpers. I will check with propel to see if they have bonet and side skirt. Also let me know price

Thanks

Frachiew

i see ... you keeping your bonnet at home?
anyway, happy modding for all modders .... MTL

het;785713 said:
No lah bro....not gettin CF, its FRP..... But I oso not sellin off my stock bonnet lah......

For full conversion, Propel shd hav all the necessary parts .... Happi moddin :D

Mod is the Way To Go..........

* Sunday Rocks.............
cheers

Thanks for all the input bros.

I have already upgrade the front lights to xenon as well as the back tail lights already. Now just trying to upgrade the body. Trying to do it bit by bit and enjoy the mods at the same time. Eventually also looking at exhaust and brakes in due course.

wt_know;785717 said:
i see ... you keeping your bonnet at home?
anyway, happy modding for all modders .... MTL

stilll lookin for a place to dump ....... haha

im here need the rear m sport for e90 too i reckon lci and pre lci has the same rear bumper

looking for a used rear LCI Bumper (black) too , please contact me at 90222794 if you have one.

thanks!

Hi Frachiew

you mentioned that you had your pre lci tail lights converted to the LCI ones , may i kindly know what was changed and the price to convert it?

understand we need to change the entire boot component + reprogramming of the new led lights

am looking to also do a rear conversion since i just had my front converted entirely to the LCI one

thanks!

Yes. You will need to replace the entire boot and also the tail light need to have capacitors to regulate different voltage for the LED.

Hi fellow Beemer Fanatics, interested to explore a mod to LCI model but I read this will affect insurance claims (touch wood) in the event of any mishaps? Any advice? Thanks!

Hi

Am not an expert in the insurance industry but knowing the folks there they will ALWAYS try to wriggle out of any sort of compensation.

having said that, the modifications are mostly physical upgrades and if done with original parts and by someone who knows what he's doing then personally I dont see much issues.

Hope this helps.

FC

Hi FC thanks for your feedback. Backside itchy feel like LCI conversion but wishy washy...... On a side note since we talking about conversion, I wonder if side mirrors can we mod to auto folding type? Anyone done it before and can advise on the wiring process?

Spuddy;789985 said:
Hi FC thanks for your feedback. Backside itchy feel like LCI conversion but wishy washy...... On a side note since we talking about conversion, I wonder if side mirrors can we mod to auto folding type? Anyone done it before and can advise on the wiring process?

Tot e90 oredi have tat function i.e. press lock n hold for abt 3-4sec. With tat, any unwind window will wind up + wing mirror will retract

And for vice versa, if u press unlock n hold, door will unlock + window will wind down

My ride is an e90 LCI btw but i tot pre FL oso comes with tat :chinese:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back