• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Body kit for E90 facelift

Re: Body kit for E90 facelift

Hi

With the folding mirror, you need to change to the side mirrors that have that function (i.e folding) also you need to ensure your model have the footwell module that allows you to configure to that feature, otherwise the other way is to "hot wire " the side mirror to fold the mirror everytime you turn off the engine - not quite what you want to do actually.

The recent BMWs are all wired to the footwell module which does not quite make it "plug and play" so you have to be careful with you make MOD decisions.

FC

Frachiew;785648 said:
Am looking to upgrade from pre LCI to LCI. Looking for front bumper, bonet, side skirt and rear bumper

Appreciate if anyone has the lobang for it.

Thanks

I am driving e90 face lifted model. Black. How much do you offer?

Frachiew;792060 said:
Bro

Thanks. Am looking for parts and not a car

Regards

FC

I am thinking to mod full body kit. Can dekit and sell the original parts?

Frachiew;785648 said:
Am looking to upgrade from pre LCI to LCI. Looking for front bumper, bonet, side skirt and rear bumper

Appreciate if anyone has the lobang for it.

Thanks

Bro,

Currently, I had a set of E90 LCI bodykit in silver co our out from my car. Pls msg me at 9769 7032 if you're interested.

Hi

Just to clarify, you have an existing E90 LCI model and you are willing to de modify the car with my pre FL version? Really?

if true, let me know your asking price please, bear in mind I still have to re spray it to my car's color

Thanks

fc

I'm having second tots about keeping my stock bonnet. For info, I've checked with Propel and they are asking $900 for the LCI bonnet. Do check with them on your own as well. I've PM you my mobile number. Cheers.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back