Bought the MY09 E92 M3 coupe

Re: Bought the MY09 E92 M3 coupe

precurser;485314 said:
That's a scary amount of money I see there.

In terms of cost-benefit principle, how good does the GruppeM and/or exhaust do?

If exhaust I'm looking at the Eisenmann Race, just something to let her sing.

What's the price like on all these?

Hi Precurser,

sms Wilson 9690 5511

happy modding
vroom vroom
cheers

congrats on your ///M3. i say you should enjoy the stock ///M3 till you're bored of it than mod the setup. don't waste the feel that ///M3 virginity. it only come one in the life of a ///M

BOOMZ

acupunch;485324 said:
congrats on your ///M3. i say you should enjoy the stock ///M3 till you're bored of it than mod the setup. don't waste the feel that ///M3 virginity. it only come one in the life of a ///M

BOOMZ

second that... it comes in well-balanced package... will find it difficult to max out the stock in sg roads still.

zag;485338 said:
second that... it comes in well-balanced package... will find it difficult to max out the stock in sg roads still.

Hi Precurser,

looks like you got to make time to go Sepang to test your M3 man........

vroom vroom
cheers

ac323;485339 said:
Hi Precurser,

looks like you got to make time to go Sepang to test your M3 man........

vroom vroom
cheers

Go sepang in the M3, come back sure itchy wan...first thing is change to BBK, this from personal experience ha ha :shakehea:

I think the only performance modification I'm looking at in the distant future are brakes. To me that is more important than anything else.

What are the recommendations to fit the OEM 18s? Always been a fan of APs.

You will have to get those with 365 mm front instead of 380 if you wish to keep those 18' stock

acupunch;485324 said:

BOOMZ

agree... enjoy it as it is first. den see which areas you' like to change (or not)

Drive the M3 as it is.. you will love it. You can get the 1x1 CF side mirror covers to match your roof... the same applies to side and front grille.

Enjoy your M when it's here.. if you still have that itch, there is one big big white shark in this forum.. he will have more mods for your car than you ever think of..

Cheers

Dan Ong;485463 said:
Drive the M3 as it is.. you will love it. You can get the 1x1 CF side mirror covers to match your roof... the same applies to side and front grille.

Enjoy your M when it's here.. if you still have that itch, there is one big big white shark in this forum.. he will have more mods for your car than you ever think of..

Cheers
Dan, u itchy?

Dan Ong;485463 said:

Cheers

Where can I get the CF side mirrors from?
What's the price like?

ac323;485185 said:
Hi precurser,

what about a full system exhaust? BBK/Brakes?......
you may sms Wilson 9690 5511....he is the man............

vroom vroom
cheers

iScoupe;485188 said:
yes Wilson is the poisonous man ! call him

GruppeM Air intake ?? :woottt:

ACS6;485280 said:
GruppeM intake, KW coilovers, full titanium cat back exhaust, ecu tune. lose 20kg of bodyweight....BEST!

Ask Wilson.

Wah lao eh.....U guys are lagi poisonous man!!!! Muahahahahaha........btw, Thanks for the Support!!!!

Free kopi for all + kaya toast!!

acupunch;485324 said:

BOOMZ

+1 Totally agreed!!!!

Enjoy the car stock 1st!! Cosmetic mods are fine.....

eggz;485360 said:
Go sepang in the M3, come back sure itchy wan...first thing is change to BBK, this from personal experience ha ha :shakehea:

Kekekekeke..........we all know stock brakes ain't good enuf if we wanna do well in Sepang............how's your Brembo GT BBK doing?? ;p

Dan Ong;485463 said:

Cheers

iScoupe;485465 said:
Dan, u itchy?

He sure itchy one.......slowly lah.........frankly speaking.....modding the M3 ain't as 'EX' as what he did to his E46..........unless he wants the G-power kit or the Racing Dynamics RS46 conversion (M3 Stroker kit - 4.6L that converts the M3 to a 535bhp beast!).................

precurser;485175 said:
Hi everyone..

Placed the booking for the last M3 coupe PML is selling.. was amazingly lucky with the exact spec that i wanted. ETA about 2 weeks.

SilverstoneII
Fox red interior
CF leather trim
CF roof
DCT w/ EDC
2009 i-drive
Satnav
Aux and USB input

I need recommendation on where to get the gloss black kidney grill? The chrome grill has to go..

Many thanks!

Congrats bro!!!!!

U'll love the drive & even more when you track in Sepang!!

DCT is so smooth!!

Drove both the manual & DCT E92 M3 in Sepang.........steam!!

'The Great White'

Wilson.. where can i get the CF mirrors?

wilman2772;485505 said:
Wah lao eh.....U guys are lagi poisonous man!!!! Muahahahahaha........btw, Thanks for the Support!!!!

Free kopi for all + kaya toast!!

+1 Totally agreed!!!!

Enjoy the car stock 1st!! Cosmetic mods are fine.....

Kekekekeke..........we all know stock brakes ain't good enuf if we wanna do well in Sepang............how's your Brembo GT BBK doing?? ;p

He sure itchy one.......slowly lah.........frankly speaking.....modding the M3 ain't as 'EX' as what he did to his E46..........unless he wants the G-power kit or the Racing Dynamics RS46 conversion (M3 Stroker kit - 4.6L that converts the M3 to a 535bhp beast!).................

Congrats bro!!!!!

U'll love the drive & even more when you track in Sepang!!

DCT is so smooth!!

Drove both the manual & DCT E92 M3 in Sepang.........steam!!

'The Great White'

give wilson a call, he should fix you up real good.. :)

precurser;485486 said:
Where can I get the CF side mirrors from?
What's the price like?

precurser;485519 said:
Wilson.. where can i get the CF mirrors?

Not cheap man.....EAS in States selling at US$399 w/o shipping.

But they use original M3 mirror covers to do the CF overlay......so next time just remove & sell away while you still can install back your stock cover.

2187_main.jpg

Specifications:
- 1x1 Plain Weave 1K Fabric with double clearcoating for deep gloss appearance
- OEM fitment
- Replacement pieces, not overlays
- UV Coating resists yellowing or fading
- Sold as a pair - driver/passenger side

Cheaper option should be.......remove your stock cover & send to Robson to do the CF overlay.

Takes 10 days to do it........

'The Great White'

Actually......I would prefer to keep the mirror stock in white.....and do up the whole car like this below............slurp..........

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

Classy......sporty......fierce!!!!

I like!!!

Must save more $$.......M3 I like.........alot!!! kekekekeke

'The Great White'

KWY91;485548 said:
Wilson, no kopi for me ah:(

U too!!!!!

Kopi anytime man!!!

Anyway AST don't have anything for E9x M3 with EDC yet.......so far only KW V3, KW Clubsport have coilovers for E9x M3 with EDC......kekekeke

'The Great White'

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e2betvnmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back