Bought the MY09 E92 M3 coupe

Re: Bought the MY09 E92 M3 coupe

Got got got 1 more damn poison but I think the most crazy! Moton street coils... Omg sure BOOM

KWY91;485557 said:
Got got got 1 more damn poison but I think the most crazy! Moton street coils... Omg sure BOOM

Only for NON-EDC M3 lah.......kekekekeke

U must get your chio car some coilovers 1st!!

kekekeke

'The Great White'

I can resist everything except temptation :)

I don't intend to go crazy on the car.. after all it's a M and it deserves respect. The boffins spend millions and millions on R&D and we think we know better by slapping on another part?

That's why I love specific engineered cars like the M3 and GT3 where every single detail is scrutinized all over again

We'll see how it goes.. enjoy the car as it is first.

Precurser...haha there is always more room for improvements.. for example, G-Power! :D muahahahahahaha!

precurser;485569 said:
I can resist everything except temptation :)

I don't intend to go crazy on the car.. after all it's a M and it deserves respect. The boffins spend millions and millions on R&D and we think we know better by slapping on another part?

That's why I love specific engineered cars like the M3 and GT3 where every single detail is scrutinized all over again

We'll see how it goes.. enjoy the car as it is first.

Agreed to a certain point.......

M cars have it's weakness too.......no manufacturer will make a car with it's potential max out......then they themselves can't do or sell any upgrade parts......

Every M cars are weak on the brakes & Engine runs real hot.......

A well modded (Handling/Braking) NA E46 M3 can lap a faster time then a E92 M3 even thou E92 M3 have more power.....

Trust me.....I've driven the E92 M3 in Sepang (both manual & DCT).......alot of room for improvements......

kekeke

Meanwhile enjoy your car 1st........mod later....... :)

'The Great White'

Yes, poison needs time to brew. Once it hits the spot, there's no turning back. Enjoy stock first....won't be for long.

Ai race mai?

Guys.. how much does the Neez QD7 19" in gunmetal cost?

And if I were to stick with my 18s, can AP Racing fit? What other recommendation for brakes are there?

Hi precurser, did your SE inform you of your OMV etc?

precurser;485628 said:

And if I were to stick with my 18s, can AP Racing fit? What other recommendation for brakes are there?

Around 10k, if u need help on that, u can contact benchmarc!:)

KWY91;485642 said:
Around 10k, if u need help on that, u can contact benchmarc!:)

Dude!!

Your PM inbox is full house!!

Go clear some unwanted PMs......can't reply you.

'The Great White'

precurser;485628 said:

How about PFC brakes? They are expensive, but I think they are decent. To be honest I don't see much room for mods. Even with power, which is never enough :), too much and you risk making the car too unrefined (wheelspinning all the time). I think the suspension is spot on for the street actually. No need for coilovers.

I think the only areas that really need work are brakes, exhaust, steering feel, CDV delete (not applicable in your case). Not much can be done about steering feel, no modding of gear knobs/clutch/flywheel etc for you, brakes are expensive, but exhaust can always be done.

Btw, I'm having my friend from Germany bring my Eisenmann Race exhaust straight from factory to Singapore :D can't wait.

Must thank Dan who alerted me to this thread...
Anyways I have a used set, the thread is in the bmw parts bazaar folder... I also have new set haha, will PM u when I get home. Now using blackberry
precurser;485628 said:

khquek;485687 said:
How about PFC brakes? They are expensive, but I think they are decent. To be honest I don't see much room for mods. Even with power, which is never enough :), too much and you risk making the car too unrefined (wheelspinning all the time). I think the suspension is spot on for the street actually. No need for coilovers.

I think the only areas that really need work are brakes, exhaust, steering feel, CDV delete (not applicable in your case). Not much can be done about steering feel, no modding of gear knobs/clutch/flywheel etc for you, brakes are expensive, but exhaust can always be done.

Btw, I'm having my friend from Germany bring my Eisenmann Race exhaust straight from factory to Singapore :D can't wait.

Is the Eisenmann Race just the silencer? It's not a full system right?

precurser;485726 said:
Is the Eisenmann Race just the silencer? It's not a full system right?

It's just the mufflers, with optional connecting pipes up to the cats. The race version doesn't have permits and papers to make it legal for road use, but hey.. even the street version isn't legal here, so who cares lol :D

For some info, click here.

precurser;485780 said:
Just browsing the web and bumped into these.. RENN Spec | Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche Performance Parts and Accessories

Are these available through a local dealer or I've to get them through the web?

renn spec is just a supplier.. if you want to get from those kind of suppliers, turner motorsports, modbargain and bimmian are decent choices, if you have someone to ship the items over from North America to you.

locally, I'm really not too sure... parts are so expensive locally that I usually get my friends from EU or USA to sdhip the parts for me.

Wilman, PM box cleared liao! :) Must be you la, flood my inbox! :D

Kidding kidding.... haha!

khquek;485741 said:
It's just the mufflers, with optional connecting pipes up to the cats. The race version doesn't have permits and papers to make it legal for road use, but hey.. even the street version isn't legal here, so who cares lol :D

For some info, click here.

Race is SUPER LOUD. Wish I could install that but family will slaughter me.. haha.

If you need something refined and super good, can look at Akrapovic and the Eisenmann sport ones which are slightly less intrusive!

If you're on a tighter budget, you can look at the Vanguard Performance Ti Exhaust! Really good build quality shown in pics! Least I'm testing it out on my 335i first :) haha

Review by Moderator Longtran: just installed Vanguard titanium exhaust - M3 Forum 2010 2009 BMW M3 2008 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92 (M3 Variant)

Anyways, good luck choosing a new exhaust! hope this helps :)

Additional info: Vanguard Performance E92 335 exhaust thoughts and impressions - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com (335i Review)

I've heard some pretty good stuff about the Vanguard exhaust,. I'm going with Eisenmann as that's the only factory where I can cut out the middle-man. Well, a profit-earning middle man at least.

There are lots of exhausts out there, Supersprint, Remus, UUC Corsa, Eisenmann, Vanguard.. and many more. Take your pick! :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back