Brake Pad Dust

N54toN47

Hey guys, is this an issue with the F10? It was pretty bad on my E89 but since i washed it almost daily they stayed really nice.
Any chance that I can slack off a bit for an F10? Probably getting old and tired...Appreciate any info you can share. Thanks

Re: Brake Pad Dust

N54toN47;978679 said:
Hey guys, is this an issue with the F10? It was pretty bad on my E89 but since i washed it almost daily they stayed really nice.
Any chance that I can slack off a bit for an F10? Probably getting old and tired...Appreciate any info you can share. Thanks

Coat it so u can just spray it off...

Use those Rim Protector/Sealant to coat the Rim. Majority of the brake dust will not stick on rim. If brake dust starts to accumulate, raise the rim with water and all the dust flows away.

There are many brands out there. Been using ARMORALL for >1 year but just restock with SONAX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brake Pad Dust

N54toN47;978700 said:
don't like black rims...a bit too happening for me

aiyo. dun like black, still got orange, lime green, red or bling bling chrome! MTL!!

Meek;978702 said:
aiyo. dun like black, still got orange, lime green, red or bling bling chrome! MTL!!

Sorry hor, Stock Is Best. My coming with M Sport rims leh, so fast go and paint a bit wasted.

Brake Pad Dust

N54toN47;978708 said:
Sorry hor, Stock Is Best. My coming with M Sport rims leh, so fast go and paint a bit wasted.

then coat it with many layers of sealant. do it soonest when you get the car.

Meek;978710 said:
then coat it with many layers of sealant. do it soonest when you get the car.

thanks, i will. Trying to find the bestest one in the mkt now...

N54toN47;978708 said:
Same kind of rim here, but mine is Gloss Black... still stock mah.

Sonax ?

What's the actual name? So I can go get it .

Cheers

Baby1M;978698 said:
Use those Rim Protector/Sealant to coat the Rim. Majority of the brake dust will not stick on rim. If brake dust starts to accumulate, raise the rim with water and all the dust flows away.

There are many brands out there. Been using ARMORALL for >1 year but just restock with SONAX.

MTechnic;978717 said:
Sonax ?

What's the actual name? So I can go get it .

Cheers
Sonax Xtreme Wheel Rim Coating NanoPro

Have not use it yet since rim still have coating but have confidence it is better than Armorall.

Baby1M;978722 said:
Sonax Xtreme Wheel Rim Coating NanoPro

Have not use it yet since rim still have coating but have confidence it is better than Armorall.

Yeah heard the Armorall not very effective...

try to only brakes when it is necessary......................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

N54toN47;978725 said:
Eh very nice. Where and how much to get those BMW calipers?
Those 6-pot are from BMW Performance. U can get it from MA or PML.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back