Brake Pad Dust

Re: Brake Pad Dust

Baby1M;979581 said:
xiaofoggy... well, the item stated can last 5 washes.

My 1st time using so I can only say that 'washes' does not equate to spraying water on the rim... maybe more experienced users can correct me if I m wrong.

Anyway, u can tell if there's a need to respray... just look at the rim whether it repells water when u splash water on the rim.

ahah good stuff. bro where did u buy ur sonax from anyway. i need to stock up on more!

I got mine from the Site Sponsor.

anyone interested to gp buy EBC pad? UK product.

friend can get cheaper plus we share the shipping cost

Could tell us where to buy in Singapore ?

Baby1M;979411 said:
I applied it twice* on all 4 rims today, looks like it can still be used for another 5x... but seriously I have no idea.

Yes, u have to spray** on the entire rim (rim must be washed and clean dry). As advised by the 'direction of application', the following steps;
1) spray on front rim then use a cloth to spread the coating (personal preference, front wheels first)
2) repeat it for 2nd rim.
3) back to 1st and use cloth to 'polish' it.
4) repeat step-3 on 2nd rim.
5) repeat step-1 to 4 for the rear rim.
6) and u r done.

* I repeated the above steps twice i.e. 2 coats :D
** do not spray too thickly, just with TLC :)

N54toN47;978679 said:
Hey guys, is this an issue with the F10? It was pretty bad on my E89 but since i washed it almost daily they stayed really nice.
Any chance that I can slack off a bit for an F10? Probably getting old and tired...Appreciate any info you can share. Thanks

I use the turtle wax rim coating but when I spray, the rim became a bit dull. So test first since you say you like shiny shiny!

N54toN47;1002826 said:
I hate brake dust! I really hate brake dust!

Don't brake got no dust haha!,…..normal la bro. My 335i Brembo BKK also same same! My MPV on AP Racing BKK has less brake dust but I also chose grey Prodrive rims so it is not so obvious.

Baby1M;979417 said:
Is it the carbon ceramic or does it have higher temperature tolerance? Otherwise the brake pad's effectiveness could be essentially the same as those supplied by BMW. IMHO.

Head on collision also dependent on the other vehicle, lucky the other vehicle also manage to brake on time, otherwise e other vehicle will also ram onto your 'stopped' vehicle.

With stock brakes, lower speed lor. Remember this: Perception-reaction Time is 1.5s.

i studied in school 2.5s leh...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back