Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

wobbles

Ok, I start thread so bro OMSHKS can post his drool worthy work of art here ASAP!!!!!

MTL!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

Set up tent here...

OrangeSolarConceptTent_610x381.jpg

wobbles;832966 said:
Ok, I start thread so bro OMSHKS can post his drool worthy work of art here ASAP!!!!!

MTL!!!!!!!!!!

I've already seen (and heard) them. Also helped him videotape but will not say any more. Don't want to steal his thunder...

When you see and hear them you will also wan

BoneDoc;833189 said:
I've already seen (and heard) them. Also helped him videotape but will not say any more. Don't want to steal his thunder...

When you see and hear them you will also wan

WAHLIAO... then, POST PICTURES lehhh... this is killing me!

You wil have to wait till he gets home. I will sms him and let him know this thread is growing longer while we wait....

The evil man kept SMS'ing me as the pipes were fitted today... that's just PURE evil.............

wobbles;833203 said:
The evil man kept SMS'ing me as the pipes were fitted today... that's just PURE evil.............

Yes. He also sent me blow by blow pics with running commentary while people trying to work and right through lunch as well

How come this man so good life? Happy happy in Jakarta, happy happy @ Jeep Chee, happy happy SMS'ing us with striptease....

hahahaha, all your replies sure does make me laugh. Bro's how come no one like my ACS exhaust sound video is it?

SAMLAMBO;833240 said:
hahahaha, all your replies sure does make me laugh. Bro's how come no one like my ACS exhaust sound video is it?

We like, we like... but, as with most things, once the covers are off, the titilation is over :lol2:

Here, I've not seen (non-M) quad pipes on the F13's ass yet... so, the foreplay is killing moi.....

And can you believe it, TWO pages ... a long neck & a camping tent ... and STILL no sign of the pipes.

wobbles;833242 said:
We like, we like... but, as with most things, once the covers are off, the titilation is over :lol2:

Here, I've not seen (non-M) quad pipes on the F13's ass yet... so, the foreplay is killing moi.....

yes my bro, you are 100% correct. Once open no more shiok!

SAMLAMBO;833247 said:
yes my bro, you are 100% correct. Once open no more shiok!

HAHAHAHAHA.... And how bitterly the ex SCDF and ex CNB guys are learning that fact now!

ok where is the video of the quad pipes???

Bro wobbles... thank you for starting the thread...
Dear all... sorry for the long wait... pictures coming up soon.... akan datang...

Last edited by a moderator:

After a long wait of 1 month plus, the Supersprint quad exhaust was finally flown in from Italy yesterday... I got a call from Jeep Chee and promptly made an appointment to go down today to get it installed... Can't wait for the quad look and some exhaust note...

Cool man, looking good already. You got the full exhaust, nice!

Now on to the removal of the stock exhaust from the F12... a bit heart pain to see them saw off the mid portion of the stock exhaust system... but all these disappeared when I saw the final product...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back