Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

Re: Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

I am assuming they had to cut your rear diffuser to accommodate the quad pipes?

Omshks is really trying stretch this out to prolong the foreplay on Wobbles..:lol::lol::lol:

More bro......come on!!!

On to the installation of the quad pipes system... Yes bro Samlambo... they had to cut and trim the rear diffuser... I was a bit skeptical at first but the chaps at Jeep Chee really did a fantastic job. They even made a template so that future cars can jus rely on the template to modify their rear diffuser to fit...

Oh my... Three ply tissue paper please... I'm just so wet...

bro, more pics from the rear bro!. It looks really nice. Sound video would be great.
Eric did a pretty good job I must say. Next time you meet him, tell him Sam says hello. :)

wobbles;833295 said:
Oh my... Three ply tissue paper please... I'm just so wet...

bro, how come you whole life wet?

Now for the final outcome and look of the SS quad pipes on the F12 640i...

I have to say I'm pretty impressed. It looks good, very neat job done by Jeep Chee. Looking forward to the sound video.

omshks;833308 said:
Now for the final outcome and look of the SS quad pipes on the F12 640i...

Bravo bro OMSHKS! Thanks so much for the photos! Sweeeeeeet!

This thread is sooo active. A post every minute. He just called me cos couldn't transfer video from whatsapp in his new Samsung S3. HaHa. Not a problem for the iPhone that he ditched. iPhone FTW:laughlik:

Yup... the installers at Jeep Chee are very pro... they knew exactly what to do... kudos to Eric and his team... The final fitment of the exhaust was perfect... no rattle... everything tight and snug...

Still trying to figure out the sound clip I did with Bonedoc this afternoon...

Sound clip should be here....

[video=youtube;Ug2ceexNWMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug2ceexNWMo[/video]

Actually you have to hear it live to really appreciate it. Looks aside, the super sprints have a very nice deep rumble that is not captured by the iPhone n definitely not reproduced on the tiny iPhone/iPad speakers or even most pc speakers. The rumble is very low and is felt more than just heard, like 20Hz subwoofer type low. It is not Maserati / Ferrari loud which to me is good. (have a yellow Fellali across the street that announces itself every time he comes home). Bro Wobbles - you need to meet up with omshks to get the full dose of poison.

Anyway u should have seen Omshks' face. He was grinning from ear to ear the whole time. "Now it feels like a sports car!!":inlove::inlove::inlove:

Can't wait for mine but I want to wait till the car is run in. 1100Km to go:(

Last edited by a moderator:

BoneDoc;833371 said:
Can't wait for mine but I want to wait till the car is run in. 1100Km to go:(

You have to take it out of the porch more often bro....:D

Bro wobbles ... taxi ride available... let me know when... btw met up with bro drumminz again in the evening cos he wanted to see and hear the exhaust... no time to take him for a ride though... maybe we can org a mini quickie meetup if u guys keen...

Hi Tim cts1984... how r u? How is your race exhaust doing? Yup I finally settled on an exhaust system... my initial feeling about the supersprint exhaust is that it is not too loud on the outside, but u do get a rumble or drone inside the cabin which one needs to get used to... but I love it everytime I fire up the engine now...the initial growl and rumble is orgasmic...

Is it very loud inside the cabin of your 335 with the race exhaust?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubfail

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back