Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

Re: Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

omshks;833395 said:
Bro wobbles ... taxi ride available... let me know when... btw met up with bro drumminz again in the evening cos he wanted to see and hear the exhaust... no time to take him for a ride though... maybe we can org a mini quickie meetup if u guys keen...

Hahaha. Bro, you're so super busy with number 3... we can (and should) wait until life settles down a bit for you first la :)

But thanks in advance... Taxi ride would be much appreciated!

wobbles;833394 said:
You have to take it out of the porch more often bro....:D

Yeah. Difficult to run up the mileage when I live about 5 km from work. Long distance driving is going to play golf. Did one run to the airport though. That's about 20km X2. The mileage of my 6.5 yr old E60 is 65K, after driving it everyday. Anyone who buys my cars second hand gets a great deal.

Nice workmanship man...!

my only sports exos but so far no drone.... and i like it such that its only loud when you wan it to be :laughlik: lets meet up soon!

Cheers~

omshks;833401 said:
Hi Tim cts1984... how r u? How is your race exhaust doing? Yup I finally settled on an exhaust system... my initial feeling about the supersprint exhaust is that it is not too loud on the outside, but u do get a rumble or drone inside the cabin which one needs to get used to... but I love it everytime I fire up the engine now...the initial growl and rumble is orgasmic...

Is it very loud inside the cabin of your 335 with the race exhaust?

BoneDoc;833407 said:
Yeah. Difficult to run up the mileage when I live about 5 km from work. Long distance driving is going to play golf. Did one run to the airport though. That's about 20km X2. The mileage of my 6.5 yr old E60 is 65K, after driving it everyday. Anyone who buys my cars second hand gets a great deal.

Wahahaha. Sounds like my dilemma too (living too close to work). Except I don't play golf... 2y old E65 traded in at 14000km for F02 (which will turn a year old in July) - she now has 8990km on the clock.

But at least the F13 is faring better. I've taken her many times to LCK... and 3 months of ownership has clocked up 1900km :)

Are you thinking of Swiss Chiptech'ing your F12 bro bonedoc?

Bro wobbles... I got my car in march...and mileage alrdy 9000km... Ha ha ha... Don't think anyone would want to buy my car :( but then again cars are meant to be driven right? So let us all drive and enjoy our rides... Can chiong in LCK? I thought TP will catch..

jasonmaxima;833410 said:
Sorry....l just recovered from my 30min eargasm.......

Exhaust super swee.....

Wah Jason, didnt know you can orgasm for so long.. :silenced: :oooops: I misread, its eargasm... :p

omshks;833496 said:
Bro wobbles... I got my car in march...and mileage alrdy 9000km... Ha ha ha... Don't think anyone would want to buy my car :( but then again cars are meant to be driven right? So let us all drive and enjoy our rides... Can chiong in LCK? I thought TP will catch..

Bro omshks, your car so loud, half of CCK cemetery will wake up if you try chionging at LCK hahahahaha. But, once again, GREAT GREAT look and sound from the pipes bro - so what's next? Lowering springs?

Nice exo you've, omshks

wobbles;833486 said:
Wahahaha. Sounds like my dilemma too (living too close to work). Except I don't play golf... 2y old E65 traded in at 14000km for F02 (which will turn a year old in July) - she now has 8990km on the clock.

But at least the F13 is faring better. I've taken her many times to LCK... and 3 months of ownership has clocked up 1900km :)

Are you thinking of Swiss Chiptech'ing your F12 bro bonedoc?

omshks;833496 said:

Wobbles go there to pai pai and take a stroll with his CB leh.. :)

pReTeNd3r;833502 said:
Wobbles go there to pai pai and take a stroll with his CB leh.. :)

I thought go there to piak piak.. Ha ha ha..

omshks;833505 said:
I thought go there to piak piak.. Ha ha ha..

Hallo hallo. I am not ex-SCDF or ex-CNB ok. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wobbles;833507 said:
Hallo hallo. I am not ex-SCDF or ex-CNB ok. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh please . don't have to be ex-SCDF or ex-CNB to have such habit... hahahaha

wobbles;833486 said:

LCK do what sia?

Got got! That one quite nice place indeed. Can see free range chicken some more, right? Real chicken, not Geylang brand...

I have to agree,even my ACS exhaust sounds much better in person and I love the pop pop sound on overrun. The exhaust will get louder overtime with running in.

SAMLAMBO;833623 said:
I have to agree,even my ACS exhaust sounds much better in person and I love the pop pop sound on overrun. The exhaust will get louder overtime with running in.

Heheheheh... does the "pop" "pop" sound when the car overruns remind you of the "piak" "piak" sound when you engage in ahem, 'horizontal bedminton' exercises?

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawer13login

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back