Buying 2nd hand BMW

Re: Buying 2nd hand BMW

Don't worri abt not going thru the same salesguy....afterall, u aren't buying a small cost item ( that u can discard/abandon within days ) & u should derive Satisfaction & Happy Feelings abt the purchase and not unpleasant memories of it. More so, why should u let that guy earn from the sale when he wasn't tryin hard in the first place. IMO.

Few weeks ago when i on leave so went to Alexandra showroom to check out F10...

I was wearing a polo t/cargo pant/slipper and guess wat, none of the SE wants to attend to me + all treat me likes transparent. I even try to approach them but all hiding in the room ... really S B T L !!!!

Very disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:

How do you know it's your clothes?

Strange. I wore shorts and slippers and the receptionist did approach me leh.

Cos all wearing long s/pant/tie/shoes etc.
Maybe my look cheapo lor ...lol

dkk;937603 said:
Recept did direct me where to go but not the SE.

Recept will ask u have any SE or not? They will assign one for u.

My experience pml was the most proactive among conti brands.

Recept didnt mention anything about SE.

Just showed me where the SEs were.

but its true sometimes they will size the person up la. Im guessing its a normal thing, cant blame them for that. Got one time i walk in also nobody care me. Only when i drive in park right smack infront of the showroom then got people open door entertain me.

Anyway thanks for all the helps... I manage to get in contact with another sales. Look like the price is very stiff without much room for bargain.

I am just wonder with the new PML car giving so much overtrade with higher paper value (COE value), how would one justify the high price used car???

One of my friend told me those used car dealer now just hope to meet with some customer (probably those from overseas) who are not familiar with all the COE, OMV ...formula to make the calculation.... So they can tok carrot!

Meek;937712 said:
i test drove my car in my tshirt and shorts. haha.

Thats why u got good service!

I lagi jia lat...wear singlet with small dotted hole (From Phuket) and surf pant...beach slipper.....but no issue ler...i prefer to be left alone checking the cars...

dkk;937595 said:
Few weeks ago when i on leave so went to Alexandra showroom to check out F10...

I was wearing a polo t/cargo pant/slipper and guess wat, none of the SE wants to attend to me + all treat me likes transparent. I even try to approach them but all hiding in the room ... really S B T L !!!!

Very disappointed.

TUV2008;937752 said:
Anyway thanks for all the helps... I manage to get in contact with another sales. Look like the price is very stiff without much room for bargain.

I am just wonder with the new PML car giving so much overtrade with higher paper value (COE value), how would one justify the high price used car???

One of my friend told me those used car dealer now just hope to meet with some customer (probably those from overseas) who are not familiar with all the COE, OMV ...formula to make the calculation.... So they can tok carrot!

Priced high so as to push their new sales?

You have a choice of buying from direct owners or other dealers.

ccc;937983 said:
Priced high so as to push their new sales?

You have a choice of buying from direct owners or other dealers.

I doubt they priced high to push their new sales. They are from different business units so they dun care.

I think may be they want to push their new sales and take in many trade in car from existing BM owner that is why they kena stuck with many stocks. If you go to their show room today, you may be surprised and thought you enter the new car show room as there are so many F10 there!

Yes, I am in no hurry... I will continue to shop for my F10 that meets my budget. I am Lao Jiao enough not to get tempted easily but control myself not to stretch too much financially.

At the end of the day, I want to enjoy the pleasure of driving the F10 and not the "pressure" of driving it.

question. why our rides called strawberry ah?

Holy smoke.... I clocked that in less than 2 weeks. And this morning I checked, it was almost 7,000 km. My F10 will be 3 months come New Year Day. PM me when you decide to let go your ride, bro...

wobbles;701331 said:
Heh.. Bro Prodigy69, pity you weren't in the market 2 years ago. My E65 (bought 2008, sold 2010), in 2 years, clocked less than 12,000km. In fact, none of my previous cars clocked anything more than 25,000km (that honour belonged to a W211 which I traded in after 4 years for the E65).

Take for example my present ride, the 2010/2011 F02. After 1 year, here is the mileage (GPGT):

F02mileage.jpg

I let the brothers in the forums know when I wanna let go next time, OK? hehehe.

ANdrewTsh;938059 said:
Holy smoke.... I clocked that in less than 2 weeks. And this morning I checked, it was almost 7,000 km. My F10 will be 3 months come New Year Day. PM me when you decide to let go your ride, bro...

Sama. I clock about 2.5-3k/mth and when i browse through sg carmart, mostly about half of mine. Lol

Sg cars really so underutilised?

Too low mileage cars may not be a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back