Buying a 523i - Please advise

Re: Buying a 523i - Please advise

coolant;206787 said:
Hi, my dad just booked a facelift 523iA last week too, i've pm'ed you the deal he got. :)

Hi Coolant,

could you please pm me your dad's deal?
I am looking at getting a FL 523i too... going to test drive tomorrow.

Thxs

hi coolant,
appreciate if you could PM the deal too? looking to book one this weekend as well!
thanks a million!

I have a funny statement made by a mman, sat on the same wedding table my wife and I was in. He said, "Buy a BMW now, and enjoy life simple pleasures, rather than wait for someone to "burn" it for you when you die..." :) quite true:yummie:

mini833;216659 said:
I have a funny statement made by a mman, sat on the same wedding table my wife and I was in. He said, "Buy a BMW now, and enjoy life simple pleasures, rather than wait for someone to "burn" it for you when you die..." :) quite true:yummie:

haha... 1st time i've heard that...well, i guess its true in a way. you cant take your money with you.... :)

coolant;206787 said:
Hi, my dad just booked a facelift 523iA last week too, i've pm'ed you the deal he got. :)

can u kindly pm me your deal 2?thks

coolant;206787 said:

Hi coolant, i'm intend to buy one.:yummie: Please PM me your deal you got.
Thanks.:)

Wow! Just the kind of information I need. Am thinking between the Merc E, the BMW 5 or the Lexus GS300 and here, you summed it up.

A big thank you! I will try to find some time to go test drive it within the next month or so.

By the way, what is the difference between the facelifted 523 and the before facelift? Anyway to up the power?

kinggo;210134 said:
Just got my 523i Facelift a couple of days ago........ enjoying it.

Before booking .........test drove both E200K facelift and 523i facelift.
Here is how I found them:

First impression that struck me was that the E200K was noisy particularly under hard acceleration.... which I tend to do a lot. The BM was quiet and refined with a nice sounding rasp near the top end. Acceleration in the 523i certainly felt faster too although the E200K has good midrange torque. Road noise was also much higher in the E200K ....dunno why .... tyres maybe but they were on 16 inch rims where as the 5 er had 17 inch run flats. Incidentally, I also tested the pre facelift 523i, the facelifted one does feel faster and more powerful.

The new 5 series interior quality looks and feels much better now with wood trim flowing around the doors as well. Seats also feel more comfy than Merc.

Er ....gotta go now ...busy.

And may I join in the crowd to ask for a PM of the deals you got?

saw an advert last weekend on a highline 5 series with GPS. any idea how much PML selling it for? i was quoted pre-gst facelift 523 (no gps) for $172k. thanks!

Hi Guys

I am keen on 523i and need your help to share the special deal you got and the SE contact. You can PM me the details. Thanks

No need to PM la, std edition $172k, the "Highline" edition is $188k (with GPS, adaptive lamps, spt steering, 525i rims a& active steering) dress up like 525i.

Looking at this trend, we might get all cars with edition, "525iA highline", "323iA highline", since coupe and convertible also like that...:juggle:

I guess they try... if it works well (and it probably has considering the 320 has professional, highline etc...), then they apply this to other models....

Hi coolent!

Just found out about this site today. My dad's been considering the 523iA for like 2 months and it seems that the SE has offered him a pretty ok price for his current cefiro due to the BMW XPO event going on.

Was wondering if you can PM me the deal you got?

Looks like i have to change from 530 to 523 instead. Have to wait 5 months and my patience is running out.

This 5 series very popular choice since MB still putting more E class taxi on the road. Careful to buy a MB, choose silver or white and stand a chance to be flagged down, worse given the middle finger for not stopping...

My colleagues in my dept (8 of us) already 4 change to new 523i. Wa, PML sales must be very gd...:lol2:

mini833;238116 said:
This 5 series very popular choice since MB still putting more E class taxi on the road. Careful to buy a MB, choose silver or white and stand a chance to be flagged down, worse given the middle finger for not stopping...

My colleagues in my dept (8 of us) already 4 change to new 523i. Wa, PML sales must be very gd...:lol2:

Hello,

anyone got any idea what type of deal I can get for the 5 series now?
My fren and I thinking of getting one each... would we be able to source for a better deal if buying together?
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet52com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back