buying ps3.. any tips?

Re: buying ps3.. any tips?

One question, sometime back, I read an article regarding solid state drives and the conventional hard disk. Although SSD have higher access read times and I think write times, it behaves somewhat like a Nickel Cadmium (NiCad) and Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) rechargeable battery. There is a certain no. of read write u can do before a particular sector or portion becoming unusable thereby reducing the available usable space on the SSD as compared to when it was brand new.

Argument is that since SSDs have no moving parts compared to a conventional hard disk, life span is better and speeds are also much higher.

Does this "Memory effect" still apply to SSDs or has the technology improved since then?

SSD is actually memory devices not a mechatronics device like hard-disk so the speed (access time) is much faster and not affected by shock. I dont think there is any memory effect like battery.

okay got GT5 liao...and i really suck at this game... keep crashing... still at SUNDAY CUP... WTF

anyway whats the better soccer game.. FIFA or PES

oh ya... call me gay..but is there harvest moon for the PS3... lol

Ai race Mai?
Wats ur psn nick?

havent register... my indo internet too slow... havent connect... will do it when im back in SG in 2 weeks...

what other games is good? i want RPG or those that can play for very long one

Terry;599141 said:
havent register... my indo internet too slow... havent connect... will do it when im back in SG in 2 weeks...

what other games is good? i want RPG or those that can play for very long one

manhunt
god of war series
darksiders
modern warfare
call of duty black ops (now playing)

actually want to buy.. i bought mine at HK... with the high exchange rate now... i bought a white version 120gb at sgd380 only.

the time i bought.. conversion was... SGD 1 to HKD 6.2

soccer go for PES instead of FIFA

Have always been a PES player, but switched over to FIFA 11 this year. Found it more realistic but challenging..suggest you try the demos first and gauge which one you like more..

I need a not so serious RPG.. What to buy?

marklee;599662 said:
Have always been a PES player, but switched over to FIFA 11 this year. Found it more realistic but challenging..suggest you try the demos first and gauge which one you like more..

I bought PES 2011 ytd.. Graphics damn dissapointing.. The grass look damn fake.. And the replays are abit laggy

marklee;599662 said:

mark..i created new player in PES... how to put them into a team? for example putting my fictional player to real madrid... i dont see any options to do that

Terry;599868 said:
mark..i created new player in PES... how to put them into a team? for example putting my fictional player to real madrid... i dont see any options to do that

I not sure also...if you are playing "Become a Legend", you have to start at lower end team and work our way up..

Tried that ytd.. Cannot add player leh.. Nvm later I go try again..

U got play the become a legend? Its damn sian leh.. One whole game u control one player waiting for ppl to pass to u..

Terry;599924 said:
Tried that ytd.. Cannot add player leh.. Nvm later I go try again..

U got play the become a legend? Its damn sian leh.. One whole game u control one player waiting for ppl to pass to u..

I playing FIFA 11 lah. Not sure about PES 2011. FIFA 11 "Be a Pro" can control whole team one...just keep on passing to your virtual pro sure score..

Terry;598730 said:
I am ps3 noob.. Dunno shit.. Buy which ps3 model? Buy hacked one or not?

But how many gb one? Then got simi version?

Then gt5 got how many version? I want to chiet u all..

Then got what other good game..

Tank you

No don't buy hacked one..And i suggest you to buy a 320 gb ps3.And gt5 got only 1 version i guess and it depends on what type of game do you like to play..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back