CAD arrests 5 City Harvest Church members

Re: CAD arrests 5 City Harvest Church members

ac323;864630 said:
cool, thanks for the info......

cheeeeeeeeers

Glad you feel assured now that your $$$ will be return to you......

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers..............

ac323;864627 said:
next life i want to be a Lawyer...........

When I grow up, I oso want to be a lawya... No Names MWentioned.... :lol2:

C3P0;864639 said:
Glad you feel assured now that your $$$ will be return to you......

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers..............

really hope 19ins rims can sell..........

* since when i driving E93 323i????????????????
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ifrFa.jpg

Got new official erected..do you think I can asked them to fund my music career? Some say I better looking than Sun Ho,... :D

jawzsg;865677 said:
Got new official erected..do you think I can asked them to fund my music career? Some say I better looking than Sun Ho,... :D

iScoupe will fund ur AKM project........ He beri tam song....... :shakebon:

Singapore's Commissioner of Charities (COC) has warned City Harvest Church about its employees' efforts to raise funds to pay the legal fees of the church's leaders facing criminal charges in court.

At issue is a donation form which surfaced this month seeking funds as a "personal gift" to the six people charged so far.

Commissioner of Charities' response

"The Commissioner of Charities' (COC) office had earlier issued a Restriction Order to the Board of City Harvest Church (CHC) to restrict CHC from paying the legal fees of the six accused persons and entering into transactions relating to payment of services to the suspended individuals and their related entities, without the approval of the COC.

The COC has informed CHC that the church and/or its employees should not be involved in raising funds for the legal expenses or setting up a specific fund for this purpose."

..it reads......a Donation Form which surfaced this month.....seeking funds.....:sleepy:

Chocs;878528 said:
..it reads......a Donation Form which surfaced this month.....seeking funds.....:sleepy:

Well, it could have been a Donation Form seeking free companionship... HAHAHAH!

Chocs;878527 said:
Singapore's Commissioner of Charities (COC) has warned City Harvest Church about its employees' efforts to raise funds to pay the legal fees of the church's leaders facing criminal charges in court.

At issue is a donation form which surfaced this month seeking funds as a "personal gift" to the six people charged so far.

"The Commissioner of Charities' (COC) office had earlier issued a Restriction Order to the Board of City Harvest Church (CHC) to restrict CHC from paying the legal fees of the six accused persons and entering into transactions relating to payment of services to the suspended individuals and their related entities, without the approval of the COC.

The COC has informed CHC that the church and/or its employees should not be involved in raising funds for the legal expenses or setting up a specific fund for this purpose."
Praise the Almighty to whichever religion one believes in.

Also if any CHC members is in here and read this, my only advise - please praise your Lord God and Jesus for exposing KH... and not try to praise and support KH for he is a mortal man.

One million dollars bail money is no small change leh.... Goodness, that's more money than some would see in a lifetime!

not forgetting the big gun lawyer fees ... win or lose still has to pay hor

wobbles;878777 said:
One million dollars bail money is no small change leh.... Goodness, that's more money than some would see in a lifetime!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire sale kh's assets lor..... Wobbles getting cheque book ready for sentosa cove bungalow.....

Chocs;878527 said:

They haven't learnt their lesson? How narcissistic can these people get?

jasonmaxima;878805 said:
Fire sale kh's assets lor..... Wobbles getting cheque book ready for sentosa cove bungalow.....

Dun wan. 99 years only. I atas. FH or nothing.

Actually, even if I sell off everything I own (including the wife) AND my ass every night for the rest of my miserable life, I still won't have nearly enough for a GCB in Sentosa, 99 years or otherwise.

marklee;878844 said:
They haven't learnt their lesson? How narcissistic can these people get?

It's not that they haven't learn.

Rather, they are so thoroughly brain-washed. They think they are next to God (I originally typed "they think they are above God).

There is only one religious group that goes around condemning ALL OTHER religions... hmmmm...

MapleLeaf;878877 said:

Rather, they are so thoroughly brain-washed. They think they are next to God (I originally typed "they think they are above God).

There is only one religious group that goes around condemning ALL OTHER religions... hmmmm...

Which one is that ?

wobbles;878876 said:
Dun wan. 99 years only. I atas. FH or nothing.

Actually, even if I sell off everything I own (including the wife) AND my ass every night for the rest of my miserable life, I still won't have nearly enough for a GCB in Sentosa, 99 years or otherwise.
No need to sell off everything lah, start a cell group and progress from there but do not be so garang like KH and get exposed :drool:

MapleLeaf;878877 said:

Maybe these followers chose to pretend they cant hear, see or think.
It's a lot less painful to let others think you are a fool than to realise it yourself.
What you don't know cant hurt you.

Red_Bean_Bun;878881 said:
Which one is that ?

If I post the name of the religion here, 33,000 followers at Suntec will come after me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back