Calling all 1 series owners...

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

Bro, I haven't even got what LTA registration shit done yet! All I know is that I parted with a cheque that made my SE smile and smile... And signed the papers for the insurance in advance (they'll take it out from my credit card) and got the in house loan at 1.88% (anyone else have a better deal?)

Go munich order m6.... Make your se frown, sulk and pout..... Become emo, slit her wrist.

Deposit can transfer..... I asked for you liao.

U all happy to collect new car. I'm upset to keep throwing my car back to pml n prob not solve

Actually, my F02 also going in soon - auto boot closing got gremlins... Suspect hydraulics failure - on a barely 1 year old car, WTF

clara25;763185 said:
U all happy to collect new car. I'm upset to keep throwing my car back to pml n prob not solve

Pls go MA ask them solve problem for you..... If need references, call me......oh yeah... You dun have my number....pm me...

Friend of mine owns an x6.... Suspension problem, went to pml fix 4 times.... Still cannot solve. Go munich 1 time, settle for him, somemore cos car under warranty... He did not pay a cent. He very happy wanted to hug and kiss me.

clara25;763185 said:

change car :D

can change with u park at my house one :p but u so aggresive sure say no power :(

wobbles;763164 said:
Bro, I haven't even got what LTA registration shit done yet! All I know is that I parted with a cheque that made my SE smile and smile... And signed the papers for the insurance in advance (they'll take it out from my credit card) and got the in house loan at 1.88% (anyone else have a better deal?)
For the payment, I think all the same lei... interest rat is also standard for normal bank loan... 1.88%...

But your SA never say at which stage is the LTA inspection now? Roof integrity only lei... :/

clara25;763185 said:
Maybe it is a sign for u to change car? change to your R8 Spyder! :D

zeromax;763232 said:
For the payment, I think all the same lei... interest rat is also standard for normal bank loan... 1.88%...

But your SA never say at which stage is the LTA inspection now? Roof integrity only lei... :/

That's why I damn pig blue. But she said LTA has already sighted the car (my poor baby, my poor poor baby - driven from Tuas to LTA dunno how many miles), and PML is expecting the letter by next week....

...... he's my audi bro :p

wobbles;763245 said:
That's why I damn pig blue. But she said LTA has already sighted the car (my poor baby, my poor poor baby - driven from Tuas to LTA dunno how many miles), and PML is expecting the letter by next week....
that is good news!!! with letter by next week... meaning you can get your car by next week!!! Isn't it great! :D

Be positive :)

'next week" by PML standards is by Xmas 2013.....

Wobbles you are so famous even 1 series thread also taking about your delay!

i think if PML still delay his car the whole bmw sg will boycott PML :D

helbreath;763274 said:
Wobbles you are so famous even 1 series thread also taking about your delay!

Famous for the wrong reasons - no fun :(

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back