Calling all 1 series owners...

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

wobbles;763752 said:
KNN... my SE never offer me 3K bonus for in house finance leh! Never even show me 1/2 ball... WTF?!

How many years is your loan with them, and how many % are you loaning to get that offer?!?!

Wahliao, I feel damn cheated. Some more this is my 3rd car with them... KNNNCB

Maybe different season........

Man U Rocks........
cheers

wobbles;763755 said:
No leh, I was down there YESTERDAY to sign the forms!

usually 6 not much discount one.....

cheers

They juz had a meeting yesterday n cfm... Mayb u can still check wif ur SE to change... But heard its only promo for F20...

HITMAN;763780 said:
How much bro? Wats the gain?
Bro,
I only know the gain for my 116i... for your 118i, I have no idea...

But I guess yours can hit the 200bhp mark... pricing wise, maybe u wanna check with Seetoh from JuzzForCars, it is cheaper now as it is just launched and having a launch date discount :)

So wats ur price n wats ur gain?

HITMAN;763705 said:
Hey guys, juz went down PML to make some payment... Was told by my SE, BMW in house finance giving $3k bonus... Can use it for ur 1st few installments...basically it's another 3k discount... Go ask ur SE...

Wah 3K bonus......
only use for installments??

HITMAN;763705 said:
Hey guys, juz went down PML to make some payment... Was told by my SE, BMW in house finance giving $3k bonus... Can use it for ur 1st few installments...basically it's another 3k discount... Go ask ur SE...

I got phone call from my SE and go down around 5:30pm yesterday.
Just when I was about to sign the form, My SE got a SMS that the Promo had cancelled. :ultrasho:
Btw I finished signing some form, hoping it could be accepted cause I was there before the manager 's cancellation msg.
I'm wondering how many people got this promo sucessfully.

I was told my collection would be mid of March because of airshow things. :verysad:
BTW any workshop suggestion for 3M solar film? And how much the package price is about?

happygsy;764231 said:
I got phone call from my SE and go down around 5:30pm yesterday.
Just when I was about to sign the form, My SE got a SMS that the Promo had cancelled. :ultrasho:
Btw I finished signing some form, hoping it could be accepted cause I was there before the manager 's cancellation msg.
I'm wondering how many people got this promo sucessfully.

I was told my collection would be mid of March because of airshow things. :verysad:
BTW any workshop suggestion for 3M solar film? And how much the package price is about?
Ya.. my collection is somehow delayed due to airshow cars too... :/

Anyway, if you are looking for 3M solar film, why not ask your SA to give u the BMW solar film which is done by 3M ppl in PML??

I am having mine done, before collection....

zeromax;764240 said:

Anyway, if you are looking for 3M solar film, why not ask your SA to give u the BMW solar film which is done by 3M ppl in PML??

The delivery area are full of SAS cars....and my solar film not done yet too

So u collected car without the solar film?

zeromax;764240 said:

My SA refused to give me solar film and the price she offered was too high from 1.3k to 1.6k.
I asked her if she has any number for 3M, she told me she doesn't have any.
You are so lucky to get film for a freebie.

Forrestgum;764254 said:
The delivery area are full of SAS cars....and my solar film not done yet too

Mine was done at Cool'nLite in Toh Guan.....

Tell your SE when u want and they will make appt for u.

Drive down and it is a 2 hr job.....nice lounge to relax and live view of how they install it ....

But not sure what your SE offered you?

happygsy;764266 said:
My SA refused to give me solar film and the price she offered was too high from 1.3k to 1.6k.
I asked her if she has any number for 3M, she told me she doesn't have any.
You are so lucky to get film for a freebie.
Huh? I was quoted $700 for the In-house 3M solar film (although I got it as freebie)...
hmmm.... maybe u can try those site sponsors that deal with solar film for BMW??

I found one here...
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/absolutetint-solar-films/53696-absolutely-crazy-saturday-promotion.html
But I never try it myself, but to be here in the forum must be quite reputable ba :)

Going down tomorrow to sign for a PI 118i. What goodies should I nego for? GPS/Solar film?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwinco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back