Calling all 1 series owners...

Let's make it next week?? Hmmm are u all ok with weekdays night? :) how about 20th march??

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

HITMAN;771216 said:
Hey guys,

thanks for missing me...

Juz got back and pack up my car, old things to new car n arrange it... Busy afternoon, collected car late abt 2plus 3pm, met Bro Forrestgum, but got to send my parents back and PML cant swop rims n tyres for us.... Swopping wif bro forrestgum 2m thou, thanks for the understanding...

Then drove down to Foon Audio and hv my Blackvue (front n back), TPMS and GPS connected. Cost me $150.... Actually, wat the installer does is connect wire to wire, meaning cut the wire casing without cuting the wire and connect, then tape it up. No error code, guess dats the best. No problem so far.

The ride is wonderful so far.. Getting used to the car, even opening and closing the door, starting and stopping the engines... Still alot of things to learn.

Thanks guys so far for missing me. When the meetup?

Hey bro HITMAN!!!! CONGRATS on the new car man! Bet you spent last night sleeping in it and inhaling those leathery fumes! Congrats congrats!

kelnalevin;771451 said:
at last, i am collecting my ride tomorrow 2pm.

congrats to bro kelnalevin as well! It's a wonderful feeling to be behind the wheel of a BMW :)

wobbles;771851 said:
Hey bro HITMAN!!!! CONGRATS on the new car man! Bet you spent last night sleeping in it and inhaling those leathery fumes! Congrats congrats!

congrats to bro kelnalevin as well! It's a wonderful feeling to be behind the wheel of a BMW :)

Hey Bro Wobby, do we have the honour to view and sit the big brother bimmer soon? :yummie: or must we go play bedminton with you?

Hahaha, bro Forrest, no lah - but, this coming Thursday, I'm getting my car tinted likely at infratint - prob around 3pm? Depends whether Sherman has a slot for me or not - so if you guys wanna come over, I'd be happy to beo your new ridesand vice versa!

wobbles;771947 said:
Hahaha, bro Forrest, no lah - but, this coming Thursday, I'm getting my car tinted likely at infratint - prob around 3pm? Depends whether Sherman has a slot for me or not - so if you guys wanna come over, I'd be happy to beo your new ridesand vice versa!

U going for the mafia tint? Don't know my schedule for next week yet but would love to go KPO. We really have nothing for you to beo, you have what we have but we may not have what you have....I'm referring to the car. Maybe it's better off for you to continue Beoing Clara :oooops:

After almost a week, I ran a full tank under the Eco-Pro mode.. In this tank, I travel in around 70% highway, 30% city with occasional jam at orchard area.. I think this FC is pretty good! Better than my previous ride in fact :) quite pleased with it. I will be on Comfort (start/stop off) mode in my next tank. Would like to see if there is any diff in FC...

View attachment 35172

My baguette is a legend.... not sure about my CB though. Hahahaha

Hey bros, thanks for the congrats... U guys planning to meetup? Let me know, if I can I will come along pending my schedule, no promise thou. Fuel consumption I duno yet, nt so good so far? Juz went REVOL today to get the diamondbrite done... Good job thoroughly, nice!!! But sad after driving out, rain... N super heavy... Sianz loh.

Hah. Same shit happened to me. I think Revol play some rain dance magic - so, our cars will have to go back in for more shiny-shiny treatment soon! Hahaha... but it's worth it! Never seen white shine so brite before yah?

Yah bro, whiter than before... Oops, some kind of commercial slogan?

Hahaha!! I was at revol too just now to give my car a quick car wash.. Then come out and met the rain :( but their work is excellent!!! No horse run!!

You guys all go to which Revol branch? Toh Guan or AMK?

I always go amk... :) from them starting off at the amk mcsp till now, I always go to them for grooming... :)

HITMAN;772030 said:
Hey bros, thanks for the congrats... U guys planning to meetup? Let me know, if I can I will come along pending my schedule, no promise thou. Fuel consumption I duno yet, nt so good so far? Juz went REVOL today to get the diamondbrite done... Good job thoroughly, nice!!! But sad after driving out, rain... N super heavy... Sianz loh.

Bro! If put it at weekday night time, will u be ok? :)

Bro zeromax, depends on which day... nt fixed. Once u guys hv the date, let me know. U were at Revol? I left abt 3 plus. must hv missed u. I went there today bcoz Im busy 2m, if nt, Toh Guan will be closer to me and heard the facilities there better. ie the lounge and cosiness... Can take a nap. haha....

Bro Hitman, if you're nearer to the west side (Toh Guan), next time you feel like getting a car wash @ Revol, drop me a PM & we might go down together, if timing is right :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88cg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back