Calling all 1 series owners...

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

FC so bad ah? Aiyoh... Disappointing like dat. Hvnt cfm yet, my SE told me she will cfm wif me Monday morning... I'm like stby, wait for her call. Then she tell me ready, I go down.

Well, for me to update then... Been driving around with my car... But for me, I think my FC is pretty good lei... just finish 3/4 tank and i already hit 500++ km.. FC around 13.5km/h ( experienced traffic jams, city and highway too)... But then again, 95% I am on Eco-pro mode...

As for mod, other than changing the rim to the 118i star spoke rim, nothing had been changed...

thinking of doing darker tinting but I still want to be LTA legal... :/

silverhwak;770229 said:
Tks bro. But vy strange. After top up, idrv till prmpt me low coolant. Anw will snt to pml for chk tml. Hope nothing serious..

gosh..kinda of fret out after hearing all the problem..hopefully i wont regret getting a 116i..

Seems like quite a lot of bros here previously from vagsg camp?

I test drove the 116i yesterday. Other than Sport mode the other modes seem very sedentary. My current ride is the Scirocco and thinking of changing due to FC (9.4km/l) and experienced the 2 "infamous" DSG issues.

Just wondering fellow 116ers, how is it compared to your previous VWs?

Oh btw the idrive is impressive! The start-stop in Eco Pro mode is a little eerie though...

Does the current PML stock comes with the Hifi Sound system? I noticed the brochure only put it as an option for both 116 and 118. Isit good?

And any experience when we will get the car assuming production starts in early april?

feynman82;770869 said:
Does the current PML stock comes with the Hifi Sound system? I noticed the brochure only put it as an option for both 116 and 118. Isit good?

And any experience when we will get the car assuming production starts in early april?

It does have a standard audio system.. But dun expect it to be like Boss sound system.. BMW audio actually quite cui IMO

zeromax;771030 said:
It does have a standard audio system.. But dun expect it to be like Boss sound system.. BMW audio actually quite cui IMO
What he meant is most likely the optional Harman Kardon.

The only audio system in BMW u need is the Engine:goodup::goodup:

davidtch;771050 said:
What he meant is most likely the optional Harman Kardon.

The only audio system in BMW u need is the Engine:goodup::goodup:

Oh oops.. Then in that case, the new 1 series dun have that...

Rev more to have better audio :)

zeromax;771060 said:
Oh oops.. Then in that case, the new 1 series dun have that...

Rev more to have better audio :)

After installing KS, your ride will not only feel different but sound different too!! Remember to give review.

Not the Harmon kardon. Think there's a option for "Hifi Loudspeaker sound system" that is a one notch upgrade from the standard audio but below the HK.

Forrestgum;771081 said:
After installing KS, your ride will not only feel different but sound different too!! Remember to give review.

Lolz!! Sure! Hope it don't affect my FC too much.. With greater power come greater will to control it.. :eek:

feynman82;771091 said:
Not the Harmon kardon. Think there's a option for "Hifi Loudspeaker sound system" that is a one notch upgrade from the standard audio but below the HK.

Hmmm I dun think PML 1 series have that...

Someone very busy driving around, playing with the sensor doors cha cha cha cha....:laughing:

Are you referring to the HIT.........................man?? :p

Do you all think it is time to have our mini 1ser meet up at the north?? :D

Forrestgum;771157 said:
Who else collect car today....cha cha cha cha
I think he still on the way back from Malaysia :p..
He went for routing straight away to clock 1k then change engine oil tmr :p

Forrestgum;771161 said:
I have no issue....Bottle tree?
bottle trees sound good! then can dinner together too...

zeromax;771165 said:
I think he still on the way back from Malaysia :p..
He went for routing straight away to clock 1k then change engine oil tmr :p

Tomorrow first servicing

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back