Calling all 1 series owners...

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

zeromax;808230 said:
Hey hey hey!! You two har! Hitman and Zhenlie? Since when you two work in matchmaking company? lolz!!

I never say am the most eligible lei! lolZ!!! dun here say there say, my reputation at stake ! :p

haha... bro, u r a bachelor mah, n a most eligible one. Dun shy lah. Kopi on u... Suck man, we din go into extra-time, could hv won it if we did... sob sob...

HITMAN;808273 said:
haha... bro, u r a bachelor mah, n a most eligible one. Dun shy lah. Kopi on u... Suck man, we din go into extra-time, could hv won it if we did... sob sob...

Cannot cannot! I will shy de :)

Haiz... The second supposed goal should went in :( bring my heart up to the sky and drop it the next moment :( haiz... Sob sob

Hopefully, they can sign some good players and try again next season... They will b in the top 4 and win one of the cup... U 1st hear tis fm me... Heehee... YNWA!!!

HITMAN;808345 said:
Hopefully, they can sign some good players and try again next season... They will b in the top 4 and win one of the cup... U 1st hear tis fm me... Heehee... YNWA!!!

Hehehe!! Hope they sign QUALITY players.. Not QUANTITY ! Lolz.. Get the Europa cup :)

Ah yang;811733 said:
Nt going. Very angry nw. Juz received cal n tel me i cant get my car 2moro cos coe nt secure. Any1 kana b4? Somemore ytd told me tat i wil get n its confirm. Really very moody nw

Dear Ah Yang,

Did you have a negative experience in Munich Automobiles? Perhaps I can be of assistance. Do let me know how I can assist to ensure you have a positive experience. Thank you.

:oops: Dun b angry ! The wait will b worth it ok. I also can't collect until June. Existing car Road tax until 20th June. Dun know whether i shd renew as well. Btw just read AUDI A1 new Sportback is out but i think our BMW design still better.

Ah yang;811737 said:
Really very sian nw. Getting everything prepared n tel me got 2 wait next bidding. Where got mood 2 wait. Totally loss trust in them

Dear Ah Yang,

Looking at this post I realized you speaking of the other dealership. I sincerely hope you have your issues resolved and perhaps also consider turning up for the gathering organized by BMW-SG forumers but it will held with the support of the Munich Automobiles, the exclusive and 1st BMW M dealership in the world and Premium BMW Service Centre in the West. It would be a great opportunity to get to know other BMW owners.

Hi all. Thanks man. Its PML lah. Mood is already there n nw like tis. Getting new car should b very happy. Bt i dun feel it liao. Things always the same. Sign n pay fast. Get the item slow n always delay. My boss juz bought a 520 tis month n the delivery date is so fast bt mine got 2 wait n wait. Nw coe is on the high side. Cheong bmw is the best pick. Really disappointed

Ah Yang, Anyway r u doing a 1 to 1 exhange when u collect ? I also wont have new car if i go for meet up.

So who's ur SE? Btw u saw the 2 light blue 116 and 118 in showroom? Maybe if they had new stock, i might have chosen light blue. And did u see the Estorial blue 118 M sports model on 2nd floor?

nonno13;811860 said:
So who's ur SE? Btw u saw the 2 light blue 116 and 118 in showroom? Maybe if they had new stock, i might have chosen light blue. And did u see the Estorial blue 118 M sports model on 2nd floor?

Actually i didnt notice much. Bt saw alot white 1 nia. Tat time i sign my se told me tat new colour cuming in june. N he told me all sold out 4 nw. When u collecting?

U mean no more 116s? Im collecting in end of June. At 1st i got many colours to choose from but after much procrastination, no more blues and i stuck to wat i originally ordered.

nonno13;811894 said:
U mean no more 116s? Im collecting in end of June. At 1st i got many colours to choose from but after much procrastination, no more blues and i stuck to wat i originally ordered.

Tats wat he told me lah. Then new 1 cuming in june. Didnt read ur reply clearly juz nw. Actually i like the test car 1. Grey. Nice

Yep no problems with the test drive car. Hopefully the new one we collect is like that condition. wats ur SE's name?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyandmindus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back