Calling all 1 series owners...

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

Ah Yang, So when did they estimate u can collect? I thought Cat A cars Coe dropped for May? Anyway when did u order ur car ?

Silver in the end. I'm scared of scratch marks if dark car and scared of black dirty water marks if too white.

nonno13;811985 said:
Silver in the end. I'm scared of scratch marks if dark car and scared of black dirty water marks if too white.

silver is nice....it will b even nicer if they have champage gold

sidder;811993 said:
silver is nice....it will b even nicer if they have champage gold

Thx Sidder. So u try to come for the gathering as well?:D

nonno13;811985 said:
Silver very easy to maintain :)
good choice if u not really want the hassle to wash car every 3 days :)

zeromax;812004 said:
Silver very easy to maintain :)
good choice if u not really want the hassle to wash car every 3 days :)

i wash my car everyday..rinise the dirt and dry clean...im think i can bond sisterhood with my my neighbour's maid

nonno13;811999 said:
Thx Sidder. So u try to come for the gathering as well?:D

me no eye candy enough...everyone will run away without eating the buffet

sidder;812013 said:
i wash my car everyday..rinise the dirt and dry clean...im think i can bond sisterhood with my my neighbour's maid
wow! you are so hardworking sia! I din wash everyday, but every time got a little black dirt on my white horse, i will definitely wipe it off... cannot stand black stuff on my horse... lolz! and at least wash once every 3-4 days....

So have you form your neighborhood maid forum liao? hehehehe! :p

zeromax;812025 said:
wow! you are so hardworking sia! I din wash everyday, but every time got a little black dirt on my white horse, i will definitely wipe it off... cannot stand black stuff on my horse... lolz! and at least wash once every 3-4 days....

So have you form your neighborhood maid forum liao? hehehehe! :p

i bet the maids tot im a kuku bird....rinse, wipe and COVER my car everyday...hahaha..i will last another 1 month....and then i will go spray the color of my car..hahha

sidder;812049 said:
i bet the maids tot im a kuku bird....rinse, wipe and COVER my car everyday...hahaha..i will last another 1 month....and then i will go spray the color of my car..hahha

im not a goodlooker myself and can accompany u. Anyway just a gathering not a SDU. So u really will change the colour of ur car?

Zeromax: As it is now for the existing car i'll only spray water as it'll kena birdshit in morn again so no point for me to keep on washing with soap. I know a bit lazy lah but when i cant stand the tough stains then i'll bring to carwash.

Ah yang;811733 said:
Nt going. Very angry nw. Juz received cal n tel me i cant get my car 2moro cos coe nt secure. Any1 kana b4? Somemore ytd told me tat i wil get n its confirm. Really very moody nw

that must feel really sucky bro... kinda weird, the coe for cat A dropped and yet they didn't manage to secure it for you?

Quick hi to all the bros and sis here. Getting my 116i in June (hopefully). Deep sea blue. Luckier than bro Ah yang. Just got my coe this Wed.

sidder;812013 said:

Every day?? My gosh. I wash my current white roc every weekend, and my folks are already thinking whether i'm crazy to be washing the car so frequently when it simply rains on you the next minute!

tty;812132 said:
that must feel really sucky bro... kinda weird, the coe for cat A dropped and yet they didn't manage to secure it for you?

Quick hi to all the bros and sis here. Getting my 116i in June (hopefully). Deep sea blue. Luckier than bro Ah yang. Just got my coe this Wed.

Hi TTY, So when did u book ur car? Im supposed to get it by June as well? So the SE told u that u got the COE?:OTpolis:

nonno13;812084 said:
im not a goodlooker myself and can accompany u. Anyway just a gathering not a SDU. So u really will change the colour of ur car?

The meetup is not a beauty contest or man hunt...Just come and enjoy the company of likeminded people. I look forward to see you and sidder on the 31 May 2012. Sidder no need to run-in before you attend meetup, we meeting at Munich Automobiles not Pasir Gudang

nonno13;812139 said:
Hi TTY, So when did u book ur car? Im supposed to get it by June as well? So the SE told u that u got the COE?:OTpolis:

Booked on Apr 30th. Hehe I kan cheong, checked one-motoring website for the results myself on wed evening itself. The SE only messaged me on thurs morning to inform.

Forrestgum;812148 said:
The meetup is not a beauty contest or man hunt...Just come and enjoy the company of likeminded people. I look forward to see you and sidder on the 31 May 2012. Sidder no need to run-in before you attend meetup, we meeting at Munich Automobiles not Pasir Gudang

Well Said.
:thumbsup:

tty;812132 said:

Se told me tat its dun noe wat technical fault. Bt i feel tat its all excuse lah. I already settle everything like insurance n all document settle liao. He told me theres 3unit 118i n min 116i collection on sat. Bt only mine suay suay kana problem. I also blur

tty;812159 said:
Booked on Apr 30th. Hehe I kan cheong, checked one-motoring website for the results myself on wed evening itself. The SE only messaged me on thurs morning to inform.

Bro,weird leh. I book earlier then u leh. Somemore mine got ready stock. Bt u got ur coe n mine sucks. Looks like im really suay. Diff se diff result???

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back