Calling all 1 series owners...

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

HITMAN;762311 said:
Hmm. Thot the mineral white then look like pearl white? Alpine white shld b their pure white... I think. Saw other model on showroom, looks whitish, but those on the road doesn't look dat way.. Mayb sunlight reflection...

Positive............at PML Alexandra ( all glass panel )

cheers

Hmm... Glass panel?

HITMAN;762324 said:
Hmm... Glass panel?

Glass so got Sunlight unless you view their cars at B1....

cheers

Halo fellow bros and sisters! Been long since I last log in.. Unbelievable to see the group of 1er growing! Here to say HI!!!!!!!!

Yah, but when I see the showroom car, the white is fantastic, very pure white.... But when I see the white on the road, it looks yellowish... Both also got sunlight mah, only thing is the showroom got tinted glass, so lesser light go thru... I think.

Hello bro jack07...

HITMAN;762494 said:
Yah, but when I see the showroom car, the white is fantastic, very pure white.... But when I see the white on the road, it looks yellowish... Both also got sunlight mah, only thing is the showroom got tinted glass, so lesser light go thru... I think.

Hello bro jack07...

time to wear more White...............

cheers

HITMAN;762494 said:

Hello bro jack07...
bro,
This car in this link is mineral white...
My new 116d F20 - BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com

your white should be whiter than this... quite sure about it.. dun worry la!! :D

Thanks... Anyway, still like it.

Gilbert73;762307 said:
The ride thus far is excellent. No complains except my passenger window switch may need to be checked as under hot sun, it refused to roll up after bringing the window down. This goes on for a couple of mins and rolls up after that. Other than that, no complains about the performance.

Mine is like Pearl white... brought it to do the glass treatment at cs-2 the minute I collected the car. Washing has thus been a breeze for me. Yup, no regrets on the color but would prefer the red. Co's final decision.

Bro Gilbert,

Hijack your post a bit please - simi lai glass treatment ah? My incoming car is Carbon Black. Some bros here already warned me that it'll be a bitch to maintain... This glass thingee sounds interesting. Can share more pls?

Thanks in advance!

1. Hitman/ Vincent Sim/ F20 118i/ Alpine White/ Stirling Road.
2. bernqks/Bernard Quake/F20 116i/Sapphire Black/Sengkang
3. Clara25 / 135I
4. Eunice / 135I
5. MissyG / 120i cab
6. Jitm / Jit / 120I
7. SilverHwak/Raymond/F20 116i/Mineral Grey/Punggol
8. Songlee/Derek/e87 120i/black/fernvale
9. tkngs/TK/F20 116i/Midnight Blue/Hougang
10. wei0306 / E82 125i coupe/ Sapphire Black / Upper Thomson
11. Forrestgum/F20 116i/Sapphire Black/Upper Bukit Timah
12. Zeromax/ Sebastian Zheng / F20 116i/ Mineral White / Serangoon
13. Kardtoon/ F20 116i/ Alpine white/ Holland
14.Immny/Melvin/F20 118i/Crimson Red/Boon Keng
15. ben1/Bernard/F20 116i/Sapphire Black/Tg Rhu
16. kelnalevin/Kelvin/F20 116i/Alpine White/Yishun
17. Gilbert73/ Gilbert/F20 118i/Alpine white/ Hougang
18. Steamystream/ Dom / E88 120i Cabrio / Dk Blue / River Valley
19. bryandavidchan/Bryan/E88 120i Cabrio/ Alpine White / Toh Tuck Road
20. naqshband73 / F20 116i / Crimson Red / Bukit Panjang
21. er1cw / E82 135i / Sedona Red / Eastwood

wobbles;762551 said:
Bro Gilbert,

Hijack your post a bit please - simi lai glass treatment ah? My incoming car is Carbon Black. Some bros here already warned me that it'll be a bitch to maintain... This glass thingee sounds interesting. Can share more pls?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, may be I was not accurate with my description. This is the problem when you type on a mobile phone. Hahaha. I did the glass coating treatment which is a new product from CS-2. All I know is that they will apply a compound onto your car body to create a protective shield. This means that when it rains, you can see that there is beadings of water droplets on the surface. This actually protects contaminants from etching into the paintworks.

I was previously using CS-2 and is confident with the product. No regrets with the glass coating as well.

Cheers.

Thanks bro Gilbert. Do you have to constantly re-apply this 'glass coating'? Can PM me the damage please? Thanks again!

Normally, I won't be so paranoid, but I've been doing some reading up on Carbon Black - apparently, on the net, there's a lot of comments about how hard it is to maintain...

wobbles;762905 said:
Thanks bro Gilbert. Do you have to constantly re-apply this 'glass coating'? Can PM me the damage please? Thanks again!

Normally, I won't be so paranoid, but I've been doing some reading up on Carbon Black - apparently, on the net, there's a lot of comments about how hard it is to maintain...
For me, I used Revol.. always patron them as I think their work is excellent (for 6 years already) ... They also use a protection coat to protect your paint too... Similar to CS-2 i think....

Just giving you an option :)

Never try CS-2 before, but since Bro Gilbert73 recommended, should be good too :)

zeromax;763018 said:
For me, I used Revol.. always patron them as I think their work is excellent (for 6 years already) ... They also use a protection coat to protect your paint too... Similar to CS-2 i think....

Just giving you an option :)

Never try CS-2 before, but since Bro Gilbert73 recommended, should be good too :)

I used Revol too, going to them on the 12 March for 1st coating of diamond brite.

Forrestgum;763039 said:
I used Revol too, going to them on the 12 March for 1st coating of diamond brite.
bro!
collecting your car this sat right??? :)
Must be excited! lolz!

Revol solid! Never fail my expectation. Friendly crew as well :)

zeromax;763041 said:
bro!
collecting your car this sat right??? :)
Must be excited! lolz!

Revol solid! Never fail my expectation. Friendly crew as well :)

YES!!! I'm collecting the car TOMORROW!!!!:woottt::woottt:

Congrats... Wat time u gng down? I'm gng PML to make payment...

I'm really happy for you guys ... Really really happy. *sob* I'm just feeling really really sorry for myself right now, that's all... *sniff* *sob*

Forrestgum;763062 said:
YES!!! I'm collecting the car TOMORROW!!!!:woottt::woottt:
SWEEE LA!!!! You are the first out of the 4 of us ( Hitman, Wobbles, me and you) to collect car!

Enjoy your ride tmr!!!!

Where is mine coming :(((((((

wobbles;763123 said:
I'm really happy for you guys ... Really really happy. *sob* I'm just feeling really really sorry for myself right now, that's all... *sniff* *sob*
Hey bro!!!
Dun sad la!!! I think I will collect the car at the same time with u man...

I only did my LTA Registration today nia :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmconsultant
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back