Calling all 1 series owners...

sidder;812049 said:
i bet the maids tot im a kuku bird....rinse, wipe and COVER my car everyday...hahaha..i will last another 1 month....and then i will go spray the color of my car..hahha

Did I see wrongly??? Go and spray the car?? Lolz... White is so nice!!! Why change your horsy?? Your Horsy will be sad de lo! :p

Baby1M;813808 said:
Wah welcome welcome, another person who is anal about his whitey. My neighbours probably think I m nuts since I basically hand wash my ride when I get home if the day has rained. I hand wash it once in 3 days if there's no rain. All water wash only ;)

You all so fierce!! Wash everyday... Make me look pale in comparison :0

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

okie..i decided to stop washing my xiao bai for the next 2 days...so frustrating..keep raining at night..

just kidding about spraying the car...the most i will plastic wrap the car..

sidder;815518 said:
okie..i decided to stop washing my xiao bai for the next 2 days...so frustrating..keep raining at night..

just kidding about spraying the car...the most i will plastic wrap the car..

:OTpolis: Either u wake up early to wash or ui can take to car wash b4 u work or u cover with car cover.

I collected my whitey about 2 weeks ago and i have washed/cleaned away the rain stains about 4 times now.. i tot i was going crazy. At least i know i am not the only one... haha.

Always look positive and will not go crazy, positive as in there's satisfaction of a nice clean whitey done by yourself... that is what I do to keep sane :yummie:

nonno13;815617 said:
:OTpolis: Either u wake up early to wash or ui can take to car wash b4 u work or u cover with car cover.

oh....i cover my xiao bei every night...YES EVERY NIGHT after washing..but the rain so heavy that it just sip through the cover...

Baby1M;815741 said:
Always look positive and will not go crazy, positive as in there's satisfaction of a nice clean whitey done by yourself... that is what I do to keep sane :yummie:

i just treat it as therapy..destressing after work..

sidder;816348 said:
oh....i cover my xiao bei every night...YES EVERY NIGHT after washing..but the rain so heavy that it just sip through the cover...
Maybe you could consider BMW OEM vehicle cover customed for your model, these are water & wind prove. You can take a look at an example of e cover from e link below (example is meant for E82).

BMW E82 1M 128i 135i Coupe Indoor Outdoor Car Cover OEM | eBay

I am not sure if there's any OEM from BMW for F20.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby1M;816379 said:
Maybe you could consider BMW OEM vehicle cover customed for your model, these are water & wind prove. You can take a look at an example of e cover from e link below (example is meant for E82).

I wished I had a cover like that for the last 2 weeks. I had been reporting to camp for ict and the parking area is a free frag zone birds...... Damm it!

Baby1M;816379 said:

thanks.. mine too cheapo..quality not dat thick..initially just bought that to prevent bird shit & sun..but didnt anticipate those heavy downpour

Celinekam;821332 said:
Hi any1 of Yr 1series coolant appear warning sign?

Yes, I got it too. But when I checked, there was no signs of leakage. Suspect the sensor may be faulty since the error message goes away after re-starting the car.

I am still monitoring it.

Gilbert73;821448 said:
Yes, I got it too. But when I checked, there was no signs of leakage. Suspect the sensor may be faulty since the error message goes away after re-starting the car.

me too...i got a shock when i was driving halfway yesterday evening ard dunearn rd...

dan i went to alexandra pml and look for the servicing guy...

Celinekam;821552 said:
me too...i got a shock when i was driving halfway yesterday evening ard dunearn rd...

But yesterday was already weekend... U managed to find help on this? :thinking:

Gilbert73;821448 said:

Hey bro,

It seems f20 lot flaws and manufacturing defects, very dissapointing indeed. Most of us are having similar issue or another, wonder if anyone care to write to bmw asia or germany to highlight to them or suggest to them to mass fix all f20 or to put it simply a recall exercise to get it sorted out. Otherwise, should those problems surface after warranty expire, all of us gotto pay like a carrot. M-Nut, what say you?? Can you help??

bmwf20;821582 said:
Hey bro,

It seems f20 lot flaws and manufacturing defects, very dissapointing indeed. Most of us are having similar issue or another, wonder if anyone care to write to bmw asia or germany to highlight to them or suggest to them to mass fix all f20 or to put it simply a recall exercise to get it sorted out. Otherwise, should those problems surface after warranty expire, all of us gotto pay like a carrot. M-Nut, what say you?? Can you help??

Well, we can start a problem thread for f20 and list down all the issues and submit it to PML for feedbacks!

Celinekam;821552 said:

did u open up the bonnet and chk the coolent?
in my case, it happen tat the coolent water level is really low. but after i top up, it appear again.
wnt bk to pml, they did a pressure test n found no leak. so suspect the sensor faulty.
hence, they replace the whole coolent tank as the sensor is attached w it. after then seem ok now.

Ah yang;821571 said:
So manage 2 find out wat happen?

no. but the service guy mentioned is the sensor switch connector need to change and it will be ok...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back