Calling all existing, new, soon to be Z Owners...

Re: Calling all existing, new, soon to be Z Owners...

the price difference will diminish and be indifference if you look at them long enuff.. :p

LondonBridge;958086 said:
bmw bbk ftw

Especially Green ones............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

FC888;958071 said:
the price difference will diminish and be indifference if you look at them long enuff.. :p

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps....

Well, i've just collected my ride today. Spent all night going for a topless spin. As AC323 put it, a perfect roofless weather.

I must say, the feeling is sensational...
The car rides slightly too firm for my liking, but no big issue.
Handling does lose out to my previous Roc on coilovers, but a stock suspension can only give that much.

Steering is heavier than what i am used to but its wholly acceptable, brakes are decent enough for a slow cruise. Did npt push too much so can't really say for sure.

But what really bothers me is the view out of the Z4. Its.... Terrible, esp since i like sitting so low.
Hopefully i dun kerb any rims tomm..

So far so good, me likes.
Time to goto the gym so at least i don't look so fat sitting in the car. Hahahaha

Dihudaxia;958149 said:

Well, i've just collected my ride today. Spent all night going for a topless spin. As AC323 put it, a perfect roofless weather.

Handling does lose out to my previous Roc on coilovers, but a stock suspension can only give that much.

Steering is heavier than what i am used to but its wholly acceptable, brakes are decent enough for a slow cruise. Did npt push too much so can't really say for sure.

But what really bothers me is the view out of the Z4. Its.... Terrible, esp since i like sitting so low.

Time to goto the gym so at least i don't look so fat sitting in the car. Hahahaha

do you meant the long nose???...........will get used to it..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;958152 said:
do you meant the long nose???...........will get used to it..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Yup yup..
And the thick A-Pillars and generally sitting so low, the exhaust fumes from any SUV blows straight into my nose. Hahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:

cool!.. u will get used to the view.. real roadster feel :D

and u dun really need to see wud's in front once u got a "feel" of the car.

Just be more careful when going into carparks like bugis, tiong bahru plaza etc.. u cant see wud's in-front/below when going over the slope to get in/out of the carpark.

Dihudaxia;958149 said:

When is anyone gonna organize any roofless night driving? :)

Dihudaxia;958149 said:

get lowering springs or coilovers

then front will be lower than back. front view is better and easier to drive

plus look more sart!

Thanks for all the replies.

Today was the slowest ever drive to work…
Was being super cautious as I’m still getting used to it.
Hopefully “feel” will come soon. Yay!
If you all don’t mind, I would like to ask some really newbie questions (pls dunch kill me)
For the Normal/Sport/Sport+ button, when I activate Sports, I feel the engine changes, but other than the engine/gearbox/traction control tweaks, does anything else change when Sports or Sports+ is activated? Say steering weight? Damping firmness? Or any other changes?

I don’t feel much difference, but then again, I only used sports mode for all of 5 mins…

Also the time/mileage display (between the 2 instrument binnacles), it shows the time, mileage etc. Is there any way I can change the display to show say for example: speed? Oil Temp? etc?

Btw, you all very poisonous... Hahahah..

Dihudaxia;958149 said:

I also had a Roc with KW coil over 2 cars before my Z4. Hard to compare. Rear wheel drive is still my choice. The sound of a Straight 6 is definitely better than a 4 cylinders force induction engine. I love my Roc. But I love my Z4 more.

HotRoc;959692 said:
I also had a Roc with KW coil over 2 cars before my Z4. Hard to compare. Rear wheel drive is still my choice. The sound of a Straight 6 is definitely better than a 4 cylinders force induction engine. I love my Roc. But I love my Z4 more.

Power................Roooooooooooooooofless Rocks

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks ac323 for the taxi ride at today's meet up. Definitely poisoned big time. Now to plan the next bank heist to fund the mods..

Acoustix;959721 said:
Thanks ac323 for the taxi ride at today's meet up. Definitely poisoned big time. Now to plan the next bank heist to fund the mods..

u're not the only one. I may have to postpone my wedding in Oct to fund mods if i stayed any longer just now. LOL
but twas nice to learn from everyone

riddy;959762 said:
u're not the only one. I may have to postpone my wedding in Oct to fund mods if i stayed any longer just now. LOL
but twas nice to learn from everyone

Postpone to Nov???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;959766 said:
Postpone to Nov???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

depends on how often i meet u guys. If very often then maybe have to marry the car instead. hahahaha

riddy;959769 said:
depends on how often i meet u guys. If very often then maybe have to marry the car instead. hahahaha

no wonder earlier you went back to the car alone...........................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back