Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

Re: Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

jinooi;883970 said:
So how did the road trip discussion go?

dont think there was much to discuss..there were only 3 e92s present..including mine! :(
lets meet up at Dempsey or something to discuss ???

Test test.

e92 and e93 damn beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

C3P0;884292 said:
Test test.

e92 and e93 damn beautiful.

you are right..........

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofless Rocks
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hello all, how's everyone?
Couldn't find that thread on the BMW badge bought from eBay...ac323..you know where?

Anyway I just bought an ///M emblem from eBay..haha..let's see how it is when it arrives. :)

View attachment 41160

kevinbmw;889362 said:
Hello all, how's everyone?
Couldn't find that thread on the BMW badge bought from eBay...ac323..you know where?

Anyway I just bought an ///M emblem from eBay..haha..let's see how it is when it arrives. :)

View attachment 41160

E-Bay???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Collected my ride yesterday, and drove abt 100km by now and liking it more and more.
Stock as stock can be, think it handles very very decently. Think can delay my mod-wish-list on anti-roll bars till later. Can play with it a bit more first. Heee... The creamy engine just keeps tempting u to give it a little push....
(there seems to be a bit of a flat spot at the 1.5k region though... Well, maybe just need to get use to the shift characteristics... )

slidingturtle;892740 said:
Collected my ride yesterday, and drove abt 100km by now and liking it more and more.
Stock as stock can be, think it handles very very decently. Think can delay my mod-wish-list on anti-roll bars till later. Can play with it a bit more first. Heee... The creamy engine just keeps tempting u to give it a little push....
(there seems to be a bit of a flat spot at the 1.5k region though... Well, maybe just need to get use to the shift characteristics... )

time for more Night Drive................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

slidingturtle;892740 said:

Welcome! How was the inspection? It's an e92 325?
Yes the stock ride alone got a lot of power on its own and feels good enough..but something in you would just want more n more...like u...I'm holding onto the temptation..lol.

Night drive time!!!! Post pix of your ride ya!

ac323;892744 said:
time for more Night Drive................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Ac323...can you be our lead car? :)

kevinbmw;892753 said:
Ac323...can you be our lead car? :)

sure, maybe tomorrow night................

* will PM you if got ND.
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;892755 said:
sure, maybe tomorrow night................

* will PM you if got ND.
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Set!!
Whatsapp me if it's easier... 97876010. :)

kevinbmw;892757 said:
Set!!
Whatsapp me if it's easier... 97876010. :)

noted.........

vroom vroom
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

kevinbmw;892752 said:
Welcome! How was the inspection? It's an e92 325?
Yes the stock ride alone got a lot of power on its own and feels good enough..but something in you would just want more n more...like u...I'm holding onto the temptation..lol.

Night drive time!!!! Post pix of your ride ya!

Yups, it's a Monaco blue e92 325. stock as stock can be! Half of me say this is damn sweet, let's not screw it up, the other half say lets see if I can get a bit more out of this car who feels like it has more to give.... Haha...

Will try to post pix soon.

So today I de virginated my car...just changed my grills to matt black. Kinda look off now vos no kit n haven't de chrome my sides...

Anyway, will share some pix when available. Btw..night drive tonight!!!!

Hi Kevin, as u r new, I would like to inform you that the only way to devirgin ur car is through the exhaust pipe.

Thank you

cts1984;893011 said:
Enjoy the ND.... Work again :(

okie

vroom vroom.....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks for the ND, managed to squeeze into the initial line up, followed some car then got separated , (i guess some passer by decided to join in too :eek: )

After which, joined at the farm. :D

Oh, some bros asked if I wanted to join another "slow" ND, it was a bad idea :D (ruuuuuuuuuuuun lion!)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiss918art

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back