Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

Re: Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

slidingturtle;895914 said:
finally have some time to post a few pics... stock as stock can be! :)

View attachment 41647

hope to be able to make the next ND....

A black E92 with N52 engine is nice.

But might your exhaust be a bit misaligned?

Time for SuperSprint / Eisenmann!

ha... si-bei poison...
All (mods) in good time! will drive as stock for a while to get a better 'feel' of the car before tweaking :)
larger rims/wider tires, arb, steering wheel w paddle shift, juice box (or equivalent), are all stuff that are in the radar... but, stock as stock can be for now!

p.s. have to say this ride is just superb around corners. and this is my second rwd car... but this feels even more planted, composed ... loving it.

Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

Enjoy the mods

GPS on postal code cannot make it

Hi guys... Am looking to get myself a 335i 2008 model.

Fwe question here and hope all seniors here can help me.

Wht is the code for 335i? E90, e92, E93?

335i should get the PML Model or PI? Wat the different?

Im the type that love to mod.

Appreciate all Ur intake.. Tks :)

diablocivic;899646 said:

E90 is Sedan
E92 is Coupe
E93 is Transformer...

PML or PI.............is your chocie....anyway 08 model already no more warranty thus not much difference...
do a search on 3 Series to read more.......

Happy Modding
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

diablocivic;899646 said:

Hello diablocivic,

depends on which car you are getting..e90, e92 and e93 are all different models and its not by the cc, or in this case 335i.
e90 would be the 4 door sedan while the e92 and 93 would be the 2 door coupe. However, the e93 is the convertible range.

Whether it is from PML or PI, it does not make much of a difference. The only thing about PI models is that they may have certain features which may not come standard from PML. For example, white LED lights replaced for the interior, etc.
However do take note if you are buying from a PI, PML does not honor your warranty period. They would only honor cars purchased from them if it is still under warranty.

Since you mentioned you like to mod, you probably be replacing most of the stock parts, so perhaps PI may be the better choice for u. Are you buying it first or second hand? My advise is if you like to mod, why not get a 2nd hand vehicle (3 year old or more) and mod all you can, since no more warranty as well.. =)

Good luck and keep us updated of your choice! Looking forward to you joining the 3 series group!

ac323;899648 said:
E90 is Sedan
E92 is Coupe
E93 is Transformer...

PML or PI.............is your chocie....anyway 08 model already no more warranty thus not much difference...

Happy Modding

short and sweet reply...SART!

roofless rocks! Z4 also transformer...haha

This Sunday is BMW.SG gathering again!!!

So which of my e92 and 93 clan going? Lai LAi Lai...time to stock take and consolidate name list liao..we got to do this convoy thing! :)

slidingturtle;896094 said:
p.s. have to say this ride is just superb around corners. and this is my second rwd car... but this feels even more planted, composed ... loving it.

I couldnt agree more with the superb handling and corners. This afternoon I was on ECP and there were a series of traffic accidents. I was cleared one accident site and started speeding up when i saw this Merc-E coupe jammed brake. Since the pickup of my car was quite good, i was already at quite a high speed and realised if i jammed brake too, i probably would kiss his butt. Hence, i decided to swerve to the next lane..missing and cleared from the E coupe by a few inches. Big Relief...phew but SUPERB HANDLING from the car.

e92 rocks!!!!!!!!!!

kevinbmw;899660 said:
I couldnt agree more with the superb handling and corners. This afternoon I was on ECP and there were a series of traffic accidents. I was cleared one accident site and started speeding up when i saw this Merc-E coupe jammed brake. Since the pickup of my car was quite good, i was already at quite a high speed and realised if i jammed brake too, i probably would kiss his butt. Hence, i decided to swerve to the next lane..missing and cleared from the E coupe by a few inches. Big Relief...phew but SUPERB HANDLING from the car.

e92 rocks!!!!!!!!!!

SART.............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Kevin sart. If me sure kiss the e250 backside.

so whose going for Sunday meetup @ Kallang?????

kevinbmw;899660 said:

e92 rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up for the narrow escape.... Just hope need not be in that situation too, and if in, have the good reflexes as well...

Hope to make it for the meet up as well... But it now all depends on whether my installer can complete my ride in time....

slidingturtle;900068 said:
Thumbs up for the narrow escape.... Just hope need not be in that situation too, and if in, have the good reflexes as well...

Hope to make it for the meet up as well... But it now all depends on whether my installer can complete my ride in time....

what are you installing? Sorry, havent been able to log in for a while..the website seems to be having some problem..

ac323;899648 said:
E90 is Sedan
E92 is Coupe
E93 is Transformer...

Happy Modding

kevinbmw;899653 said:
Hello diablocivic,

depends on which car you are getting..e90, e92 and e93 are all different models and its not by the cc, or in this case 335i.
e90 would be the 4 door sedan while the e92 and 93 would be the 2 door coupe. However, the e93 is the convertible range.

Whether it is from PML or PI, it does not make much of a difference. The only thing about PI models is that they may have certain features which may not come standard from PML. For example, white LED lights replaced for the interior, etc.
However do take note if you are buying from a PI, PML does not honor your warranty period. They would only honor cars purchased from them if it is still under warranty.

Since you mentioned you like to mod, you probably be replacing most of the stock parts, so perhaps PI may be the better choice for u. Are you buying it first or second hand? My advise is if you like to mod, why not get a 2nd hand vehicle (3 year old or more) and mod all you can, since no more warranty as well.. =)

Good luck and keep us updated of your choice! Looking forward to you joining the 3 series group!

Thanks for the input and now i know wht to get le.

Hope to joint you guys soon..

diablocivic;900172 said:
Thanks for the input and now i know wht to get le.

Hope to joint you guys soon..

sure, come down this Sunday at Kallang Leisure carpark F, 4.30pm

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hello
Recently get 335 i coupe and not happy with:
-Handling not sporty enough
-DCT gear box ,in auto mode , shifting too early even after re set an new adaptation
- Cranky gear box at low rpm

Just re sent car to pml ,now need to go for malaysia twisty road or soon to twisty road or PG track to see uf better

What are your experiences with 335 handling, DCT gear box..?

Thanks to all

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go886net

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back