Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

Re: Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

kevinbmw;907712 said:
Z4 lead the convoy.. :)
SART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anytime for you .........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

lol...Dr Clarence was examining whats underneath our hoods..good tips though!

ac323;907728 said:
anytime for you .........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Just make sure we can catch up... =p

kevinbmw;907731 said:
Just make sure we can catch up... =p

confirm can........................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Haha my ride so cui later meet already pai seh Leh.. Lol

kevinbmw;907635 said:
Sart..as ac would always say...roofless rocks!

coming to the month end meet up? Let us view your ride.. :)

no such thing...any bimmers is always a sweet ride!
convoy time! :)

Sorry to hijack this discussion. Any E92/E93 owners changed the car battery before (not from PML or MA)? Timing for batt change (preventive action)? Read E90 Post that there is a need to ensure the car "recognise" the new battery so it can be charged correctly. Comments & WS recommendations. Also, cost range? Thanks.

kenrick;908130 said:
Haha my ride so cui later meet already pai seh Leh.. Lol

just join in.......................no worries.

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

kevinbmw;907688 said:
You know what...lets do a stock take...Up till now, I am still alittle blurry as who owns what ride.
calling all e92 and e93..please identify your rides here

please help fill in the list...i want to organise a convoy...

1) Kevinbmw - e92
2) C3PO - e92
3) slidingturtle - e92
4) Kenrick - e93
5) ac323 - e92-2.
6) Alvin C. - e93-4.
7)

you'll have to get your batt voltage checked. don't waste money - if it needs changing you'll know - car will not start.

usually the lifespan of batt is around 4-5 years, but depends on your usage, e.g. how frequent you drive, whether you have ICE, etc.

AFAIK, car recognising the new batt is nonsense. i changed the my batt without any fuss.

cost depends on the brand of batt - can cost from low $200+ to high $600+. batt lifespan and weight is relative to the cost.

go check out R2D. look for rodney or nadia.

cheers!

Max88;908275 said:
Sorry to hijack this discussion. Any E92/E93 owners changed the car battery before (not from PML or MA)? Timing for batt change (preventive action)? Read E90 Post that there is a need to ensure the car "recognise" the new battery so it can be charged correctly. Comments & WS recommendations. Also, cost range? Thanks.

Javier Tan;908386 said:
mine is E92 325..juz got it for 2 weeks..loving it since..

hope to join u all soon!

Have u managed to resolve the problem on your tires ?

e92! SART! :)

1) Kevinbmw - e92
2) C3PO - e92
3) slidingturtle - e92
4) Kenrick - e93
5) Javier - e92

jinooi;908352 said:
you'll have to get your batt voltage checked. don't waste money - if it needs changing you'll know - car will not start.

usually the lifespan of batt is around 4-5 years, but depends on your usage, e.g. how frequent you drive, whether you have ICE, etc.

AFAIK, car recognising the new batt is nonsense. i changed the my batt without any fuss.

cost depends on the brand of batt - can cost from low $200+ to high $600+. batt lifespan and weight is relative to the cost.

go check out R2D. look for rodney or nadia.

cheers!

Thanks for the reply. My 335 seems to take longer to crank recently. Once the clock reset and the mileage (km/litre) also reset. Also, now and then got rear brake light failure on idrive. But usually the error goes off after a while or when I start the car again (no error and exclamation mark). Hope the battery is not going to kaput soon. My ride is about 4 years (on 2nd battery). Think the comfort access screwed my car battery during car washes. The doors lock and unlock when water runs on the door handles... weirdly the wing mirrors close and open automatically when doors lock and unlock during car wash. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Javier Tan;908399 said:
oh yes, thanks! when to Leong Seng and they managed to solve my problem.

Good to hear that! Enjoy your drive!

Max88;908275 said:

I changed mine recently at boss for abt 300+. While it took a bit of jiggling to get the heavy beast out, it was a fairly straight forward change. And as all things BMW, not cheap. Good thing was they managed to hook it such that my ice settings were not affected thru the change....

dude, rodney of R2d is going to do some electrical grounding for my car next month.

the electronics on my car is going haywire too. apparently, there's more resistance in the wiring looms as the car ages. the grounding helps to keep the voltage and current constant.

had that done in my previous car and it did not encounter the same problems.

have a chat with rod to find out more...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back