Car Body Export Price Guide

Nuke

Legendary 10 Years
watta thal.

Re: Car Body Export Price Guide

Nuke said:
Anyone care to share how much their beemers or other cars were exported for?

I was told a pre-fl E46 cabriolet, almost 4 years old would fetch about $43k if mileage low. <30,00km.

And also that a 1.5 yr old 318 body could fetch $20k.

Any bros with relevant knowledge who could validate?

Thought this might help people track the current market prices.

HI

I think that the fig you got were from dealers who are selling these cars esp the coupe. sell these cars to them they will tell you something else. the OMV is a gd guideline to determine the body price.

try checking out the various websites of the dealers you wil find the price guide

heres one

http://www.benzworld.com.sg/export.asp

cheers

true..jus to get the sale in..say anything they need.

ask for written buyback? hahahaa... in our dreams ah..

Thanx diablo.

Wow, according to this link at benzworld, a Nov 2001 cabrio, black was exported for $49,000.

Anyone else exported their cabrio recently?

03 Apr '05:
They've updated their site since n the info isn't there anymore. Jus gonna leave the link here fer other updates.
Cheers.Nuke.

http://www.benzworld.com.sg/export.asp?makeid=5

Nuke said:
Wow, according to this link at benzworld, a Nov 2001 cabrio, black was exported for $49,000.

Anyone else exported their cabrio recently?

http://www.benzworld.com.sg/export.asp?makeid=5

Nuke,

Cab and coupe have good body value as the export market like NZ and Middle East countries love this type of cars esp if it is low mileage. If your car is above 100k km, you can forget about exporting unless to East Timor(no offence). I was once quoted $45k for my A4 cab body with a mileage of 40k km. One of the best Cab/Coupe body price is of course the 3 pointed stars.........!!

Cheers!
8)

Thanks for sharing Welbo! Interesting to know.

Ah so the cut off is 100k km. Yea i've seen some cabs with really low mileage. Cos most are kept as 2nd cars.

bro, interesting thread, was worried that you are losing it and just talking to yourself.... :verysad:

anyways, not many cabs E46 or E36 out there for sale. just wondering where you got yours? personally keen to explore down this route...

Nuke said:
Thanks for sharing Welbo! Interesting to know.

Ah so the cut off is 100k km. Yea i've seen some cabs with really low mileage. Cos most are kept as 2nd cars.

No problem, that is what the forum is for, sharing of information. :)
By the way, the body price for export mkts is like share trading, the price does flunctuate a bit. Another impt factor, get a few quotes from different dealers as some dealers may not have access to certain countries so their price will be much lower.

Cheers!
8)

IF you don't need the space man, z4. roof up n down in 7 secs. chop chop. topless driving is nice.

tokin to myself is due this thread getting 300+ views but no reply. hahahaha..

thought it would be good reference in case anyone decides to export, they can come check on what were the market rates from the bros who've exported.

mannz...i feel cheated...exported my previous 316i compact at paper value. sickening dealer didn't include in the body value!! urggh!!

anyone knows how much a 95 316i(m) compact's body is worth? mileage @ 105K...

btw, that was like 2.5yrs ago...hahha!! but urggh...i still feel cheated & silly!

spacie said:
mannz...i feel cheated...exported my previous 316i compact at paper value. sickening dealer didn't include in the body value!! urggh!!

Bor, that is not called export but more like deregistration ;)

spacie said:

btw, that was like 2.5yrs ago...hahha!! but urggh...i still feel cheated & silly!

It's live and learn. While u've realised this fact, many, richer or not, may not realise that they can get value off the car body. Some don't know some plain don't care. So it's good to get a market feel off this. So you go to negotiations prepared. Not asking for sky high prices, but not wanting to get fleeced.

So you go to negotiations prepared. Not asking for sky high prices, but not wanting to get fleeced.

This is the right attitude. The exporter is also doing a biz so they will have to earn their living but they shld not take as like a "roberto" too. ;)

Cheers!
8)

Winston said:
bro, interesting thread, was worried that you are losing it and just talking to yourself.... :verysad:

anyways, not many cabs E46 or E36 out there for sale. just wondering where you got yours? personally keen to explore down this route...

You know..I am beginning to suspect he is really talking to himself like he is doing most of the time now in emails... ok, end of OT

GetzMan said:
Winston said:

You know..I am beginning to suspect he is really talking to himself like he is doing most of the time now in emails... ok, end of OT

OT

Daniel gave me the number to his banglas. U wan black lurv necklace of pearl issit...

End OT

K, I PMed eggz about some details of his export so here goes:

Car Exported - 328 CI
Mileage done - 38,000km
Years old - 4

$28k.

Was told car exported to NZ.

Thanks Eggz!

Dis wan i kop from Diablo_728 in another thread. Scrap/Body Value.

Hi the most important thing that look at is the

Make/Model
Year of Manufacture
Mileage

I have exported my e39 523 2.5 1998 120K mileage for 19K last year June
E39 2.5/3.0 models will fetch significantly higher as they can be exported to more countries

For 520 there is a greater limit to where the car can be exported bc its very uncommon in most countries

Also most countries allow for import of cars less then 3 yrs age so the value for cars below 3 yrs should be higher

The best advice i can give you is dont call the dealers in papers has they will con you, advertise the car for sale and the dealers will quote a price for your body then you can gauge what they will offer you. Also dont forget to minus 5% on your parf.

Issit also true that cars older than 5 yrs will be substantially lower in body price as very very few countries can take that in?

actually its 3 yrs as most countries u cant import if more than 3 yrs old, btw its based on Year of Manufacture (YOM) not the year of reg in sing. ie if ur car was at the port say for 1 yr and its 2.5 yrs old then it would be considered 3.5 yrs old, but of course the exporters have their own ways to get around this.

Re: Car Body Export Price Guide

Car Exported - 318 Cabrio (old PARF)
Year Registered - 02
Mileage done - 42,000km
Years old - 3

$35k. Car body

Incidentally, exporters sometime print their car body prices in the paper. Prob gotta shave $2-3k off those prices to get an idea what they'll offer fer ur car. *I'm speculating here*

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back