Car Body Export Price Guide

Re: Car Body Export Price Guide

phil;334816 said:
yes, thats the point i thought if selling it to an exporter, sometimes the cars get stripped? Thats where they make their money.
I know of a crashed e46 cab that was sold for like 1k, probably 20k worth of parts on it at least

Phil............ u mean Bentai's E46 Cabrio???? 1k????
A lot more then tat la 1k was paid to him by dealer but was sent to my yard to scrap.....
End of the story..... the Cabrio end up in my yard....(tat's y i know how much it's worth)... :nehnehhh:

whiskyrum;335497 said:
Can you let me know the contacts of some of these direct dealers? I will be selling my C180 very soon. Looking forward to my new 325i cabriolet :)

whiskyrum, you're ridding your c180 soon? can you please contact me 93876659 as I may need some little parts from you. thanks in advance.

7777;334960 said:
Just for info to all bro's and sis's out there. boost7 is not a dealer from NZ. sms'ed him at number given to test market about my BMW year 2003. Guess what, a local dealer called me and informed me that his BOSS asked him to call me. Another Joke, he offered me less than 20k for my ride. I have contacted other direct exporter's, based on my millage of my car, they offered me between 32 to 35K. There are DIRECT dealers on the net from NZ or australia, if you have the patience, send them your car photo's. If all is agreed, they will buy your car at a good price. Its hassel free and you can make more money from your car. I have exported 3 of my rides before my own.

Boost7 care to clear the air?

Could you pls share your contacts with us? Looking to sell my ride too.

Many thanks
B

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawer13login

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back