Car wash in Singapore

Re: Car wash in Singapore

Baby1M;889682 said:
Updated.
Personal preference since I will only go to car wash with the SONAX branding, I am compiling their locations in SG (do not flame me please)... periodical updates when more input from forum members.

1) Caltex - Changi Road (just before Geylang Road)
2) Caltex - Jurong West St 93
3) Caltex - Bukit Batok East Ave 3
4) Caltex - East Coast Road (opposite the famous Prawn Noodle coffeeshop)
5) Caltex - Upp Thomson (opposite Jalan Leban)

Disclaimer: I m SERIOUSLY not affiliated or linked to the brand of SONAX.[/

btw, for the Caltex - Upp Thomson (opposite Jalan Leban), are you referring to the one next to a shell petrol station? If it is, than I think they don't do a very good job in terms of washing and wiping the car. It may be cheap, but for me ...its a no no.

cheer

ariesleo;892362 said:
btw, for the Caltex - Upp Thomson (opposite Jalan Leban), are you referring to the one next to a shell petrol station? If it is, than I think they don't do a very good job in terms of washing and wiping the car. It may be cheap, but for me ...its a no no.

cheer
No idea, its not my area and I didnt go there. I only tried Changi Road and Jurong West St93, both ok. Different venue different workers, so different standard is all I can understand :)

Send feedback lor, the Management got a sign asking customers to send feedback to a certain number.

Beemer80;889373 said:
I seldom wash my car at the petrol station. I got a Singaporean Chinese uncle to wash my car daily at $45 per month from Monday-Friday. This uncle use Carglo in his wash and he even wash the rims every wash. He use every pail of clean water for every car unlike those foreign Bangala, 1 pail so many car. His car wash is also very detailed as I'm a very particular person. I cannot accept slip shot jobs on my car. Too bad he only wash Seng Kang, Punggol and Hougang Area. Im shifting house to Potong Pasir soon, sianz...not sure if he is willing to go there wash cos maybe not enough cars worthy for him to make a trip there. :(
Bro can PM me his contact too. Thank u

PM me his contact too... I stay in sengkang area.... I dun mind payin him $50....

pReTeNd3r;892903 said:
PM me his contact too... I stay in sengkang area.... I dun mind payin him $50....

do u think he will come to the west? He can always come on alternate days? :)
Can PM me his contact too?

Juz trying my luck... Please PM me the uncle contact also bro..

TIA.

Can I just put his number here? PM so many people very troublesome leh. I just leave the number here lah, if its not allowed than moderator just remove it ok? Thanks! Richard 96269574 -Call only after 3pm.

I usually go to the Caltex Opp PML Showroom at bukit merah. Out of the few carwash I went, this is the best but problem is, the Q usually quite long, have to wait quite abit.

Its not really very very good as compared to washing myself but its good enough. Now old already...lazy to wash myself.

shell at paya lebar is not bad too

So far I DIY..but aren't you all afraid they will "scratch" the car throughout the washing? They reuse the clothes and sponges right?

kevinbmw;900375 said:
So far I DIY..but aren't you all afraid they will "scratch" the car throughout the washing? They reuse the clothes and sponges right?
Yes I do, therefore I DIY 2x per week unless rain which I will DIY when I get home. I go to manual car wash only when I m drained out for e day and cannot wait for next day to DIY :laughlik:

If my maid is lazy then I'll go wash at the 24hours shell petrol station at geylang too

Outside my place kampong arang used to be a 24hours car wash at spc but no longer anymore

Actually my condo have car wash services but the way they wash scary..

Andally;900457 said:
If my maid is lazy then I'll go wash at the 24hours shell petrol station at geylang too

Outside my place kampong arang used to be a 24hours car wash at spc but no longer anymore

Actually my condo have car wash services but the way they wash scary..

"If my maid is lazy" ??
Over at my side...no such thing...lol...I have to tell my maid to lay off from my car! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back