carbon fibre interior parts!

Re: carbon fibre interior parts!

playerbanker;681657 said:
Close to 1k for the steering wheel is too steep for me.

Thx

That is why Robson should review their pricing. Economic situation is bad...
Go Ebay to search then. My CF accelerator and brake pedals cheap cheap... Waiting for my CF gear knob to come in (only $125 shipped)

P2-b.jpg

P4-A.jpg

P5-B.jpg
P3-B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Come on, tommy. I am sure you can do something about the pricing.

kirk713;681851 said:

Kirk, I thought you can get cheaper ones from Ebay? How come you are asking Tommy for discounts until like tat? Robson's products are top notch hand made CF ones. One cent money One cent goods, hence the prices.

kirk713 said:
But still very expensive...
kirk713 said:
Thanks for the call and the offer.
Still expensive...
Will get from you if there is lelong sales...
kirk713 said:
That is why Robson should review their pricing. Economic situation is bad...
Go Ebay to search then. My CF accelerator and brake pedals cheap cheap... Waiting for my CF gear knob to come in (only $125 shipped)
kirk713 said:
I think you should not compare Robson's products with those sold on ebay. The CF weave might look the same, but the layers of lacquer provided for by Tommy is unparallel.

I have been a Robson's customer, and I have bought CF products from ebay - heaven and earth. No way one could expect Tommy to sell his stuffs at Taiwanese products' price. You need to compare apples vs apples.

I suggest you wait for Robson's GSS or go for the more affordable products from eBay. Not very nice haggering Tommy in the forum for unreasonable discounts with the wrong benchmark.

Your fishtank got female colleague somemore? Very tight inside, you know?

happy Monday!

In Celebration of our Singapore Branch 6thAnniversary
annive.jpg

Promo ends until end of this month.

Hurry!=)

regards,
Jennifer

kirk713;681851 said:

cannot afford just suck thumb... dont ask people lower their price.... cheapo!

kenntona;682442 said:
I think you should not compare Robson's products with those sold on ebay. The CF weave might look the same, but the layers of lacquer provided for by Tommy is unparallel.

I have been a Robson's customer, and I have bought CF products from ebay - heaven and earth. No way one could expect Tommy to sell his stuffs at Taiwanese products' price. You need to compare apples vs apples.

I suggest you wait for Robson's GSS or go for the more affordable products from eBay. Not very nice haggering Tommy in the forum for unreasonable discounts with the wrong benchmark.

Thanks Bro for reminding me that their CF products are top notch. I am waiting for the taiwan's CF gearknob to arrive to compare.
Robson did offer me a good price. Still thinking about it.

MW;682440 said:
Kirk, I thought you can get cheaper ones from Ebay? How come you are asking Tommy for discounts until like tat? Robson's products are top notch hand made CF ones. One cent money One cent goods, hence the prices.

I know their quality is good. I bought CF bonnet, CF front v-lip and CF ganador wing mirrors (for my WRX) from Robson.
You are right about the One cent money One cent goods.
Tommy did give me good discount through phone.
I would like to compare with the e-bay's CF. If robson's CF is better, I will get from them.

Thanks bro for the comments.

Ready stock!
PROMO!!!

2006-2011

with paddle shift
P1570396.gif

hurry get now!
P1570395.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics