Cazcomp - any review?

Re: Cazcomp - any review?

Hi,

I've been to Caz Comp recently to do up my new black car. Service was good from the boss himself (Chandra). He has a new product in additional to the Zaino range which works like the other PPS on the market. I place importance on customer service as well as job quality and they have fulfilled both adequately.

Some of the other guys here patronize him as well.

Cheers,
Saify

My feedback......

(1) The Simon Road branch is crappy, even though it is the HQ. Old rags, old sponge...... workers who are not motivated. Ironically, the Millenia Walk branch is excellent. Three dedicated fellows manned the branch - Herman, Rashed and Ricky. They know what they are doing........ TripleM, Tobynik, Orh Lulu, SL2 are all frequent customers there...... I go there at least twice a week for car washes, cause S4C are quite busy......

(2) Cazcomp uses Zaino, but recently they are trying a new brand "Nano." I have seen the water-beading on the new product. Crappy. If they withdraw the Zaino products, I will leave them...... afterall, the Z5 and Z8 are the best products I have used......

ken , didnt know they have a branch at millenia walk... which part of millenia walk?

Terry said:
ken , didnt know they have a branch at millenia walk... which part of millenia walk?
Below Killiney's.......... entrance facing Carrefour.......

I second kenn's view:)
The simon road branch really CMI one. Millenia one i went to see see. Looks not bad. May try soon. Kenn bro you left out ZAIO :nehnehhh:

gohty said:
I second kenn's view:)
The simon road branch really CMI one. Millenia one i went to see see. Looks not bad. May try soon. Kenn bro you left out ZAIO :nehnehhh:
Yes yes, Zaino AIO !!!

Mine also black .

thinking of how to protect the paint? previous black car became a joke ....

any ideas on CS 2 pps?

I had always been to the one at Simon Road, the service was excellent other than the shop looks a bit old. Try their Nano on my black E90 last month and so far feel is better than Zaino which i always been groomed by than pass few years. Feels that the shine is better and it makes black car looks wet.

/Users/ad/Desktop/P5040240.JPG

This was taken after being treated with the new product. The shine is much deeper and richer. Do try the new product.

Shot this this morning after the job. New product is definitely worth it. Much better than Zanio. It gives a deeper and richer shine.

P5040240.jpg

P5040242.jpg

yes can anyone tell me whats the new product

this is after 3rd coat and taken @ 8pm...i love the clarity of the background lighting.

P5250295.jpg

Definitely a better finish than Z.

Next Stop - the gloss enhancer....

good evening!

i know this is a bit off from the topic.. but may i ask what time cazcomp at millenia opens tomorrow morning? or their operating hours?

thank you!

n@u9ht;343591 said:
good evening!

i know this is a bit off from the topic.. but may i ask what time cazcomp at millenia opens tomorrow morning? or their operating hours?

thank you!

9am - 6pm.. Mon - Sat.

most product gives good shine.. even product i bought from hardware shop no brand one oso gives the shine..

How long the shine can last and how it can protect the paint from birdshit is more important.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back