CCB to China’s food-safety

ipoh-horfun

Chinese diary maker Yili is under fire again, after its products were detected with an “unusual” levels of mercury in a recent check by China’s food-safety watchdog.
Among 715 samples of infant formula covering various formula producers of the country that have been examined so far, only batches from Yili were found contaminated, according to China’s General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ).
The state-owned dairy company, based in Inner Mongolia, has now started recalling some of its baby formula products. In a statement released on Yili’s official website, the recall would only apply to “Quan You” baby formula products produced between November 2011 and May 2012. The company said, no problems are found in other products.
It is unclear that how much Yili’s baby formula was affected, and there is no strict regulation for mercury levels in milk powder products.
But over exposure of mercury can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs, and immune system.
It is not the first time that Yili was found with tainted products.
The melamine crisis of 2008, in which the industrial chemical melamine was found to have been illegally added to dairy products, also involved Yili Group.

Re: CCB to China’s food-safety

that's why chinese cheong to hk and whack all baby formula available in the island until hongkie sibei dulan

B4 they hang this bastard, they should let them drink the milk powder and suffer all possible side effects that could happen to the poor children.

ipoh-horfun;835382 said:
B4 they hang this bastard, they should let them drink the milk powder and suffer all possible side effects that could happen to the poor children.

After that no need to hang him anymore cos he will die from drinking the milk. There are already lots of unreported cases of babies died after drinking poisoned milk.

True Account:

in 2009,
I had a PRC client working here as FT.
went to her house to collect cheque, her husband was here in SG to visit her.
While waiting at living room for her to prepare the cheque, I chatted w her husband
the topic came to the tainted milk melamine scare, and guess what was the husband's response?

He was smoking, and he took a deep puff, blew the smoke in my face and said in a nonchalent manner

" Aiya, China have a population of billions! what is the death of a few babies in the scale of such big population?
You all Singaporeans make a big fuss over everything!! Ha!!"

i was shocked by his response, and i feel like telling him that the only reason why he said this is becos none of the affected or dead babies were his.
I held back becos I was waiting for the cheque and didnt want to offend my client,

I left their place feeling so disgusted.

dash;835529 said:
He was smoking, and he took a deep puff, blew the smoke in my face. I left their place feeling so disgusted.
That was disgusting - fancy blowing smoke in your face like that?

I saw a documentary on fake eggs - what's their margin? Amazing.

There was another clip on packaged boneless chicken wings sold in HK stores. Guess how the workers deboned?
~

Following up on dash
Last year I walk past a murder scene near west coast next to NUS
Police and reporters were there
2 prc students walk past laughing at the Singaporean crowd,say
m ei jian guo shi mian

its sad that this GEN Y kids think like this..... but PRC still has many chio bu... if not, there is nothing worth mentioning...

Sigh. How leh, like this? The rise of a morally corrupt, ethically bankrupt and conscience-void superpower....

Singapore Brummie;835667 said:
That was disgusting - fancy blowing smoke in your face like that?

+1.
I si bei tulan.

wobbles;835741 said:
Sigh. How leh, like this? The rise of a morally corrupt, ethically bankrupt and conscience-void superpower....

if morally ethic and full of conscience, the guys can go sit n drink by themselves at sar lau liao lo.
thats life....even in SG, just that we got more hypocrites here good at covering up nia until kena paotou like the SCDF chief or even the howard guy for the XMM case

wobbles;835741 said:

thats why becos of this, they only got this far after so many years.
with their might, they should be way ahead. but they will always be dogged by such scandals

Fabricated bank adds to China's list of fakery

Fabricated bank adds to China's list of fakery
Published on Jun 18, 2012

http://www.701sou.com/

This picture taken on March 13, 2012 shows Lin Chunping attending a meeting after he was given a key political role for claiming he bought a US bank that was later found not to exist, in Wenzhou, east China's Zhejiang province. -- PHOTO: AFP

http://ad.doubleclick.net/click;h=v...m_medium=300x250&utm_campaign=Travel_Packages
BEIJING (AP) - In a China awash with fake iPhones, pirated DVDs and knock-off Louis Vuitton bags, rice trader Lin Chunping took fakery to a whole new level: He invented a United States (US) bank and claimed he bought it.

The little-known businessman shot to fame in January when state media reported that he had taken over Delaware-based Atlantic Bank. The unprecedented acquisition brought him praise: His hometown gave him a prestigious political appointment and state media called his business experience 'legendary'.

The only thing that may have been legendary is Lin's audacity. Not only did he not buy Atlantic Bank in Delaware for US$60 million (S$76 million) as he claimed, but there is no Atlantic Bank in that state.

Chinese reporters could not locate an Atlantic Bank or a bank registration by Lin in Delaware. He's under arrest for an unrelated fraud and has been forced to give up his municipal-level appointment to the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the government's top advisory body.

dash;835529 said:
True Account:

in 2009,
I had a PRC client working here as FT.
went to her house to collect cheque, her husband was here in SG to visit her.
While waiting at living room for her to prepare the cheque, I chatted w her husband
the topic came to the tainted milk melamine scare, and guess what was the husband's response?

He was smoking, and he took a deep puff, blew the smoke in my face and said in a nonchalent manner

" Aiya, China have a population of billions! what is the death of a few babies in the scale of such big population?
You all Singaporeans make a big fuss over everything!! Ha!!"

i was shocked by his response, and i feel like telling him that the only reason why he said this is becos none of the affected or dead babies were his.
I held back becos I was waiting for the cheque and didnt want to offend my client,

I left their place feeling so disgusted.

how much the woman pay you for sex deal when hubby not in town? share leh...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back