Change Sports Rim - Insurance Void

Re: Change Sports Rim - Insurance Void

ac323;646001 said:
Noted with thanks..............

* even wrong off-set rims can be claimed???
cheers

off-set can appeal, just give reason on the car u brought unable fit the rims, not the rims cannot fit the car. so not your fault, is BMW manufacturer fault.. u can ask MW sue PML.

Anyway robot will not kenna la, the surveyor see his face also feel pity for him.. sure let him go. But he got good karma, this life drive BMW & alot XMM faint for him & have handsome friends like us.

Mockngbrd;646002 said:
iscoupe car got spork rim i paotoh

haha ur one lagi tua kee... some more .. dun say liao... u see how la..

Now insurance very kia si, even tinted window and you are not covered, so long as you change or add something that does not belong to being "stock" condition, your insurance is void. Even mod like BBK, gauges, coilovers..... My friend got hit by a car from the rear and neither of em can claim just because my friend got a tinted window. Don't be surprise that next time even you change your RFT off they will void your insurance too. Just my 2cent worth

LondonBridge;646028 said:
Now insurance very kia si, even tinted window and you are not covered, so long as you change or add something that does not belong to being "stock" condition, your insurance is void. Even mod like BBK, gauges, coilovers..... My friend got hit by a car from the rear and neither of em can claim just because my friend got a tinted window. Don't be surprise that next time even you change your RFT off they will void your insurance too. Just my 2cent worth

tint window! knn whicn company?

Can someone setup a petition or something? I know nutz about all the web thingy!

This is a clear case of bullying and ask you go suck your thumb, I can do whatever I want! We need to air this to the media and gain media coverage if not tmr you kenna big time chain accident suay suay u r the last car, congrats you have to carry a 5 to 6 digit debt on your shoulder, the insurance company say "Oh, you change rims ar! U can have back your premium, you are on your own. Oh ya, return me my original copy of the insurance ya." because u change ur rims!

Bloody rip off! Buy insurance for what!

Thot aunty lucy (ntuc) is bad but now this company is worst.......I'm going to call my insurance broker to review/change my medical insurance with AVIVA asap - really afraid one day when got huge hospital claim they void my insurance because I got tattoo or wear cheapo sun-glasses....

I suppose those who tuned their car will definitely void their stock car insurance? Does anyone knows how much more the insurance will be for a juicebox mod?

iScoupe;645987 said:
That why must buy expensive insurance like Chartis, AXA or SHC... Liberty for supercar.

do you think is possible the workshop dun give kopi $$ to the surveyor, he penalised the workshop & kenna driver??
And without surveyor approval the workshop cannot start work & driver LL.

mine is Liberty . I da man!!!!!

LondonBridge;646028 said:

What if I was using an aftermarket windscreen wiper ? Or if I changed to CF badges ?

Red_Bean_Bun;646254 said:
What if I was using an aftermarket windscreen wiper ? Or if I changed to CF badges ?

yes i think will kenna... ur mod badge or wiper might flew off at high speed !

iScoupe;646268 said:
yes i think will kenna... ur mod badge or wiper might flew off at high speed !

the best is no need to have insurance.......no point ( is it possible? )

cheers

ac323;646269 said:
the best is no need to have insurance.......no point ( is it possible? )

cheers
Minimum cover is 3rd party liability under law. No need buy more.

In all sense, local insurance coverage is worse than some of our neighbour.

davidtch;646340 said:

Hi David,

noted............

cheers

We can buy 3rd party cover for our PARF cars meh?

- paiseh wrong advice, ignore post -

Last edited by a moderator:

davidtch;646340 said:

Insurer can sell u 3rd party but most bank don't allow u buy 3rd party if u have outstanding loan.

3rd party for fully paid cars only. Some COE cars still buy comprehensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most cars have zero excess so will not buy 3rd party.
excess for supercar is always 25K - 40K & if no claim it will go down.
So for supercar damage better be huge.

Told Terry if he hit lamp post just reverse & hit some more haha

If this type of ridiculous practice by insurance companies become prevalent in the future, I wonder what will happen to the auto accessories/rims and tyre industry in Singapore.............

It will be in the interest of vendors to band together and lobby the authorities (MAS is the regulator for the insurance industry) if necessary to seek clarity and make sure it doesn't happen !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back