Change Sports Rim - Insurance Void

Re: Change Sports Rim - Insurance Void

iScoupe;646377 said:
Insurer can sell u 3rd party but most bank don't allow u buy 3rd party if u have outstanding loan.

3rd party for fully paid cars only. Some COE cars still buy comprehensive.

Not even if your loan is equal or less than paper value?

detach8;646419 said:
Not even if your loan is equal or less than paper value?
good question.

You can call ur bank. As insurer they can sell U what u want.

Just another awareness for your guys:

New case about other insurance agency starting to do the same according the Thread Starter, in this case Chartis. Guys please spread the word around!!

rx8club singapore • View topic - Another Motor Claim Rejected by Underwriter

Hi guys, we all read abt the previous AVIVA case rejecting the claim from the Hyundai owner due to some "modifications" which we all know the term modification is being used loosely..

About a month ago my friend of mine got into an accident which resulted in heavy damage to his CTR. Damage includes Undercarriage and his C-Pillar. Initially his Insurer Chartis (previously known as AIG) offered to cover as Total Loss.

But yesterday he received a call saying that the Underwriter decided to throw out the claim because my friend change his Air Intake to aftermarket brand. So this is classified as Modification and they have the right to cancel the policy.

So those under Chartis, please ask your representative agent to re-clarify your coverage. So now change Air Box is also a problem. Careful my friends....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back