Changing tyres

Toffeeman

I am currently looking at various tyres to replace my worn out 'black doughnuts'. So far, seems to narrow down to three possible options :

Michelin PS 2
Pirelli P7
Conti SportsContact 2

Just want to know any of the members have experiences with these tyres. And also the prices for 205 55 R16 size.

Many thanx

Re: Changing tyres

go for the PS2! no contest!

is your car lowered?
this should not really matter since your fitment is 205 55 R16. when you lower the E46 and have wide tires with non-symetrical tires, wear will be very obvious on the 'inside' of the thread.

danielO said:
go for the PS2! no contest!

is your car lowered?
this should not really matter since your fitment is 205 55 R16. when you lower the E46 and have wide tires with non-symetrical tires, wear will be very obvious on the 'inside' of the thread.

Hi !

I don't think PS2 have size for 205 55 R16.

Previously, I have checked for PS NO size for 225 50 R16 :(

ps2 doesnt come in 205 55 16

try the new gr80 from bridgeston quiet and good grip

pm mi for the price sir

Thanx for the note. I m not sure about GR80. I thought GR80 is a comfort bias tyre. What I m looking for is high performance tyre (not necessarily the 'ultra high' type) akin to the original stock Dunlop SP2000E type. Something grippy yet not too much sacrifice on comfort

Grippy features are quite important for me as I do a fair bit of outstation travelling

Nevertheless u can PM me the price quote or Pirelli P7/Conti Sports Contact 2 if you have

Snail_Mobile said:
Try Michelin Pilot Preceda, gd grip n confort or Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3.

I am on Eagle F1... great tyres in terms of dry & wet handling, comfortable, quiet and cheap.

: )

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back