• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Cheapest E90 320 ever sold by PML

dutch

Hi all, just before the E90 high line series, PML seems throwing the e90 like nobody's business. I have a friend got his YOM2006 E90 3 month back at $120k (no condition attached).
Anyone got it lower?

Re: Cheapest E90 320 ever sold by PML

My friend got his E90 320 at $110K last month. PML is clearing the pre-fl at $115K last month.

crashover77;220110 said:
My friend got his E90 320 at $110K last month. PML is clearing the pre-fl at $115K last month.

That's like at least $5000 lost, strange that they would they do that?

They are trying to attack the new C-class. Sure at $110k? I dont think PML is so generous. Things must be missing here n there like those AA cars.

I believe they are indeed transacted at 115 to 120K last month before they introduced the highline/professional series.

Noticed alot of 2nd hand 320 stuck in the hands of dealers. A few were sold, but i think those really chai tao one...either no cash, or no information of the current pricing. going for 105 to 110k apiece...simply not worth it.

crashover77;220110 said:

E90 got FL version now meh? What are the changes?

Please share.........

Thanks!

one of my friend got it at 111k

crashover77;220110 said:
$110k include bank rebate? PML will lose $$$ if not.

i got mine at $122k (2006 production and before cash rebate) in end apr but have tons of conditions attached !! pml added them after the initial agreement on the $. so sickening. the conditions get worse by the day of negotiation/confirmation (must spend $5k on accessories and many others). so effective $ is $127k!! must say not a pleasant experience. if others can get at $115k or $120k without conditions, i have been a sucker big time.

will such pricing hurt their own image?

end of day, it is suppposed to be a junior luxurious sedan.

IMC;220291 said:
i got mine at $122k (2006 production and before cash rebate) in end apr but have tons of conditions attached !! pml added them after the initial agreement on the $. so sickening. the conditions get worse by the day of negotiation/confirmation (must spend $5k on accessories and many others). so effective $ is $127k!! must say not a pleasant experience. if others can get at $115k or $120k without conditions, i have been a sucker big time.

You are right. $15k discount must deduct from insurance and 6 month installments.
If you have any $$$ remaining, you must use it to buy accessories and nothing else.
I think you also must take a loan to qualify. A lot of T&C. To really make full use of $15k, you must have a short loan period. Eg. 15k divide by 6 months installments. It work out to be around $2.5k per month.

u have the same deal? wonder how come others can get so much better deal than mine? i mean differential is expected but shouldnt be so drastic. so i think the se really rip me off.

IMC;220485 said:
u have the same deal? wonder how come others can get so much better deal than mine? i mean differential is expected but shouldnt be so drastic. so i think the se really rip me off.
I think everyone get about the same... unless $115k stated is includive of cash rebate from the bank.

dutch;220511 said:
I think everyone get about the same... unless $115k stated is includive of cash rebate from the bank.

So can I assume that my deal of $129k on the Professional Edition with the additional accessories is a better catch... :confused:

I took a 100% loan of $129K @ 2.8% p.a. loan with no cash rebate... :screwedu:

darkknight;220521 said:
So can I assume that my deal of $129k on the Professional Edition with the additional accessories is a better catch... :confused:

I took a 100% loan of $129K @ 2.8% p.a. loan with no cash rebate... :screwedu:

100% loan???? no neeed deposit? can mei?

hitmee;220618 said:
100% loan???? no neeed deposit? can mei?

As PML still want to maintain their selling price @ $139,800 or we can said that to "invoice" @ $139,800, they are offering $10,800 as an overtrade for your old car... means that your ultimate buying price for the new car is $129,000, they will top up the $10,800 onto your old car,

Example: $65,000(Market Rate) + $10,800(Overtrade) = $75,800

They will pay $75,800 for your trade in car...

If you do not have a car to trade in, you must forkout $10,800 as "deposit" to prepay as instalments... a bit complicated mechanism :yikess: but in the end of the day, the buying price is still $129,000... :cloud9:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88farm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back