• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Cheapest E90 320 ever sold by PML

Re: Cheapest E90 320 ever sold by PML

vintantc;228380 said:
Hi Gaz,

I think it is unlikely that PML will bring in the 170bhp 320. If they do so, it will definitely affect the sale of their 150bhp 320, it will also affect the 177bhp 323. Unless that is to replace the 320 and 323. That is on econmoic.

I guessed that is the same reason why PML is not bring in the 1 series.

For depreciation, I am not very sure but think should be in the region of $8K/yr avg.

Hope the above helps.

hi vin,

im was offered a 2006 e90 at 116k. a new e90 is at 129k. im more swayed towards gettin a second hand, but im afraid these 2nd hand models mite be from AA or from sellers who got it at sub 120k prices.

any advice?

tks

~8k, or the middle 8.5k/dep per yr for E90 is not likely to be possible unless u can find one 2 yr old one selling for 90k.

vintantc;228380 said:
Hi Gaz,

I think it is unlikely that PML will bring in the 170bhp 320. If they do so, it will definitely affect the sale of their 150bhp 320, it will also affect the 177bhp 323. Unless that is to replace the 320 and 323. That is on econmoic.

I guessed that is the same reason why PML is not bring in the 1 series.

For depreciation, I am not very sure but think should be in the region of $8K/yr avg.

Hope the above helps.

The current market for used E90:

1 year old - $110 to 113K, $9.7 to $10K depreciation

2 year old - $100 to 103K, $9.6 to $10K depreciation

Brand New - $11K depreciation

If u r looking at $9K depreciation, u must buy a 2 year old at $95K from direct owner... and that owner will be "Black Eye Shell"... $20K depreciation not including interest, crawl back, penalty & Rule 78... :yikess:

But must always check on the OMV & COE, beware of OMV less than $40K & COE less than $10K... :yikess:

I think I'm the lucky one... OMV $43K & COE $19K... :cloud9:

Buy now, COE will be trending upwards

For all those hiadees/hiabuays/hiacheks/hiasohs, who are considering to buy yr BMW and looking at bits of savings, I would like to offer you all some 'insider info' re COEs.

I know some bigshots in el-tee-aa and from the donkey's mouth, in the next few years COE is gonna be reduced gradually. reason? bcos the freaking ERP thinggie is not working in terms of reducing traffic congestions along some roads, notably CTE, PIE.

With the gradual but incremental trend in COE n GST hike to 7%, this means it will eat into car AD's profits unless they correspondingly up car prices. So dont dream of getting a new 320i at $120k anymore, its over ! Buy yr car now or by this year.

Oh BTW my 320i 's COE was $9,500 nia:nehnehhh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77bettraining

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back