Cheapest Fastest Method - My E60 Flew!!

kyeong

Dear Bros n Sistas,

My friend recommended this mechanic whom has discovered (at least of my little knowledge), a method which basically transform our E60 into a very FAST and RESPONSIVE machine... No bluff, he jus did a beta on my ride... Literally a whole new experience of the car responsiveness...

CRAZY CRaZY CRAZY :shoot:

He juz did something very simple to my air filter box... Nothing done to the electronics, no replacement of anything... NOTHING MORE THAN JUZ A LITTLE TUBE ADDED TO THE FILTER BOX... Or at least that was what i saw... Anyway i was standing there all the time...

Mod time... 5 minutes... Oki short enough for such a powerful mod...

AND R U READY FOR THE DAMAGE$$ ??

THIS IS NO TYPO ERR.. I double checked...
--->> $50 ... Yes FIFTY DOLLARS. Period.

Juz sharing my experience ... I hv not installed any power thingy to my ride before... My ride is stock...

This is day 2 of the mod he did for me... FLY BABY FLY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH.. Sorrie, i m juz too amazed tt i found something so affordable yet give me a lot of joy...

P.S. I AM TOTALLY NOT SELLING FOR HIM, NO REFER FEE OR ANYTHING... Anyway $50 dollars can't be split further...

Re: Cheapest Fastest Method - My E60 Flew!!

Is this workshop located opposite JS magic at the bedok industrial park? I have heard of it but never tried.. Too good to be true..

Firstly hope u continue to enjoy the simple mod, as long as u r happy, $50 is well spend.

Secondly, just cents worth of IMO, the experience could simply be the same as e days where many people was convinced their rides responded better and faster, after installing magnets on their fuel line.

Seriously no offence intended, just IMO. Cheers!

Its at bedok industrial park.. Dunno if its opp JS tho..

BloodRush;968169 said:
Is this workshop located opposite JS magic at the bedok industrial park? I have heard of it but never tried.. Too good to be true..

Ya hor... U cld be rite, maybe its the same psycho effect...

Nvrmnd lah... $50 spent for simple pleasure... Hahaha

Baby1M;968170 said:
Firstly hope u continue to enjoy the simple mod, as long as u r happy, $50 is well spend.

Secondly, just cents worth of IMO, the experience could simply be the same as e days where many people was convinced their rides responded better and faster, after installing magnets on their fuel line.

Seriously no offence intended, just IMO. Cheers!

But i swear the car response does feel very different wif the same driving style...

The mechanic did claim tt thr will NOT be any change to the stated hp, the method done is to increase the efficiency of the air intake, to return more actual hp to the ride.

:D :D:shakebon::shakebon:

Sound like cold air intake to me. Price also tally. But FLY, no la. What we did in the past ( my previous Esi) was to remove the resonator box & connect the CAI pipe, 1 end to the air filter & the other end to lower front bumper. Nowdays the common CAI is drill a hole at the bumper & top it up with a billion air funnel. Gives a slight roar when the accelerator is despress hard.

That's one way to get better throttle response.....

Xiaodi;968184 said:
Sound like cold air intake to me. Price also tally. But FLY, no la. What we did in the past ( my previous Esi) was to remove the resonator box & connect the CAI pipe, 1 end to the air filter & the other end to lower front bumper. Nowdays the common CAI is drill a hole at the bumper & top it up with a billion air funnel. Gives a slight roar when the accelerator is despress hard.

Red_Bean_Bun;968185 said:
That's one way to get better throttle response.....

another way is to stick M colors to the grill.... Consperm extra 69hp immediately :lol2:

Maybe redirect the ac output into the air intake? This surly is COLD air intake.

wobbles;968191 said:
another way is to stick M colors to the grill.... Consperm extra 69hp immediately :lol2:

Bro u forgot the M gearknob. I installed one and added 50 butt hp wor :p

Actually I am a firm believer of CAIs. So if he found a way to substantially increase the air flow i think it will really make a noticeable difference. I had one and loved it on one of my previous rides! until my engine hydro locked... There was certainly an improvement, but to get that result they had to position the big ass open pod low down near the fog light area.

Singapore weather cai is a good thing ......

Pinky;968229 said:
Actually I am a firm believer of CAIs. So if he found a way to substantially increase the air flow i think it will really make a noticeable difference. I had one and loved it on one of my previous rides! until my engine hydro locked... There was certainly an improvement, but to get that result they had to position the big ass open pod low down near the fog light area.

I think BMW will want to hire that "inventor". Just add S$50 to the omv, got power

based on $50 agarasion ...
sounds like a tube with some spiral pattern inside that so called will "swirl" the airflow that claims improve acceleration
another is the legendary "magnet" that clip onto whatever :D

Xiaodi;968184 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back