Cheapest Fastest Method - My E60 Flew!!

Re: Cheapest Fastest Method - My E60 Flew!!

i also love CAI ... especially JOLIN CAI .. :inlove:

Xiaodi;968184 said:
Sound like cold air intake to me. Price also tally. But FLY, no la. What we did in the past ( my previous Esi) was to remove the resonator box & connect the CAI pipe, 1 end to the air filter & the other end to lower front bumper. Nowdays the common CAI is drill a hole at the bumper & top it up with a billion air funnel. Gives a slight roar when the accelerator is despress hard.

It seems to me too. I diy that for my first car. I drilled 12mm dia holes on the side wall of the air filter box.

Exclusifmedia;968290 said:
It seems to me too. I diy that for my first car. I drilled 12mm dia holes on the side wall of the air filter box.

Then all the dirt sucked into the engine??!!!

There is an air filter in the box bro. Just that the air filter gets dirts built up faster only. Need to clean it more frequently.

Can you see the TUBE from front grill area? Stock air intake hose stop just at side of the grill 90'C angle. Someone did a ram to divert air into the hose. How's yours done?

Interesting

Kind like cyclone or turbo Fan inside the air filter tubes ?? Like what my mechanic guy claimed that can slightly improve low end speed but not helpful at high speed .. In fact will drag your car to high speed at 140 km/h and above if not wrong ..

I believe this aka gunigong or GNG. It's a reservoir of air between throttle and brake servo pump. It creates a vacuum with the help of brake servo pump to the throttle body. Causing a rush of air in the throttle body. The bigger the tank, the faster the rise of rpm, resulting in higher consumption. In some forums, this is aka vacuum tank, monster or capsule.

This is only correct if my guess is spot on.

Cheers

bad concepts .......

Algino;968394 said:
Kind like cyclone or turbo Fan inside the air filter tubes ?? Like what my mechanic guy claimed that can slightly improve low end speed but not helpful at high speed .. In fact will drag your car to high speed at 140 km/h and above if not wrong ..

tonykart made the only sensible reply here.

our bmw air intakes are already right out in front of the radiator, i wonder how much colder can air get. just don't tailgate other cars lah so you have more fresh air to breathe...

not like Japanese cars where the inlet is hiding somewhere in the engine compartment near the top of the bonnet... those would have some considerable difference when CAI or ram air intake is added.

actually my old nissan latio also had ram air intake right at the bonnet opening in front. the power was plenty for a small 1.5L

Don't think its the gunigong ...... he said the tube is as big as the intake inlet ......

tonykart;968416 said:
I believe this aka gunigong or GNG. It's a reservoir of air between throttle and brake servo pump. It creates a vacuum with the help of brake servo pump to the throttle body. Causing a rush of air in the throttle body. The bigger the tank, the faster the rise of rpm, resulting in higher consumption. In some forums, this is aka vacuum tank, monster or capsule.

This is only correct if my guess is spot on.

Cheers

After all the speculating, just get TS to take a pic & post it up

Last time I clip magnets on my fuel line. I think got improvement.

So I put more magnets into the fuel tank. Felt shiok shiok.

Finally I put some of the magnet into my wife's kitchen water jar.

End of experiment.

How come ?

MapleLeaf;968516 said:
Last time I clip magnets on my fuel line. I think got improvement.

So I put more magnets into the fuel tank. Felt shiok shiok.

Finally I put some of the magnet into my wife's kitchen water jar.

End of experiment.

wife perform better ... me think

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back